• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain how I was able to play with Ike-Mike in Brawl and Pokémon Black when he lives in Europe and me in America.

You make it sound as if you're implying he was saying he knew definitively =<

OH do any of you have 3DSes? wanna share friend codes?

I have one, the only games I have for it at the moment are Super Mario 3D land, Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Paper Mario Sticker Star.

Explain how I was able to play with Ike-Mike in Brawl and Pokémon Black when he lives in Europe and me in America.

Simple, those games are on different consoles and have world wide capabilities, I've traded with Ike Mike myself. I'm talking about 3DS friendcodes, not DS or Wii. I even said I have no clue if 3DS friend codes are region locked or not.

At least it's just one code for the system and every game you decide to play online. I have no idea because the system is region locked, but I don't know about the FCs.

I believe it's simpler on the consoles where you can choose to have your own name as an account and all of your games are tied to it.

Tell me, is Emerald Knight simpler to remember and easier to use than 0244 6249 9210, 4320 5743 0129 and 3492 0312 0495?

I believe it's simpler on the consoles where you can choose to have your own name as an account and all of your games are tied to it.

Tell me, is Emerald Knight simpler to remember and easier to use than 0244 6249 9210, 4320 5743 0129 and 3492 0312 0495?

Yeah, using a name is easier than three sets of numbers. Now, using just one of number sets is easier than using all three of them too.