• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as far as I remember the way it works is that: you get sick -> body gets rid of it -> body remembers how to fight it -> immunity to whatever made you sick that time~

Yeah, it's like that for chicken pox, measles, smallpox (which doesn't exist anymore... I think), and other diseases. But stomach viruses, or the viruses that cause the common cold don't fit under that category... I think...

And then there are diseases like TB, which don't grant immunity, but sort of retain the virus, so as to keep the viruses dormant.

Of course, once the cases that enclose the TB viruses weaken, then the victim could then contract the disease...

I'm not entirely sure about this all... I'm just writing from memory here... (I want to be a doctor. Either a surgeon or a pediatrician... maybe both. ^^)

Huh

Let's see if it works this time...

EDIT: Ooooh... It worked! :)

Thanks Freohr. I know what I did wrong last time. I had to take out those apostrophes~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Weird... Below normal, huh?

Eh, I never get sick.

EDIT: Why isn't it working...? :(

Testing

What's wrong???

It looks to me like using codes within the acronyms messes them up. So no strikethrough/size 2 alloooowed

Do you put those size 2 codes in yourself? They're kinda messy... Maybe you use the RTE...? Because I know whenever I used that in another forum it made the codes messy and annoying

Yeah, it's like that for chicken pox, measles, smallpox (which doesn't exist anymore... I think), and other diseases. But stomach viruses, or the viruses that cause the common cold don't fit under that category... I think...

And then there are diseases like TB, which don't grant immunity, but sort of retain the virus, so as to keep the viruses dormant.

Of course, once the cases that enclose the TB viruses weaken, then the victim could then contract the disease...

I'm not entirely sure about this all... I'm just writing from memory here... (I want to be a doctor. Either a surgeon or a pediatrician... maybe both. ^^)

I think it's that they do fit under that category, it's just that there are several viruses out there that cause the same thing. And also that they can change form. So the body can resist what it got to begin with, but there are still many other versions out there that will cause the same thing. And since they like to evolve and whatnot, then that just adds to what you must resist x3

It looks to me like using codes within the acronyms messes them up. So no strikethrough/size 2 alloooowed

Do you put those size 2 codes in yourself? They're kinda messy... Maybe you use the RTE...? Because I know whenever I used that in another forum it made the codes messy and annoying

Okay, so I got the "using codes within the acronyms messes them up" part. But size 2 isn't allowed? That's the default size on my computer. >_<

And about the codes... I put them in myself... I think. I don't see a button for "acronyms" on the post board. (And I don't know what RTE is... :P)

I think it's that they do fit under that category, it's just that there are several viruses out there that cause the same thing. And also that they can change form. So the body can resist what it got to begin with, but there are still many other versions out there that will cause the same thing. And since they like to evolve and whatnot, then that just adds to what you must resist x3

That's certainly true for the common cold, which has like over 200 types.

That makes sense...

I know that the flu virus changes form. Not sure about the common cold one, though.

They mutate to adapt, blah blah blah, there's an epidemic. And I don't get sick~ dry.gif

EDIT:

Hehehe... I think I'll be using acronyms a lot know... :)

I must have a pretty crappy/weird immune system because I don't get sick the entire duration of winter in freezing temperatures, but the minute the temperatures rise I get bedridden. It's oddly consistent

It doesn't help that I live in NY either :<

I don't know much either, perhaps I am wrong in some points! =o

Weeelll, eh, it doesn't matter. -_-

You'll get over your sickness sooner or later... (of course).

I feel bad for people who have chronic sicknesses. o_O

Or incurable ones...

Or life-threatening ones...

I need to hurry up and become a doctor to help all those people!

I must have a pretty crappy/weird immune system because I don't get sick the entire duration of winter in freezing temperatures, but the minute the temperatures rise I get bedridden. It's oddly consistent

It doesn't help that I live in NY either :<

Bacteria thrives in warm weather!

That's why people in Africa get all those bad diseases often.

Well, actually, they get sick more due to bad water quality rather than high temperatures, I think.

Wait, the water's warm, so bacteria thrives. Yeah, that sounds (more) right...

I don't get sick in freezing weather either... Heh, I go out with just a T-shirt and a thin jacket (and, well, all the rest, of course. :P)

That is to say, I don't wear a parka, even though I should...

But I <3 cold weather, so... I have no complaints.

Hey, it's part of the challenge~ ^^

You started Lunatic, you must now face the consequences!

Good luck at that. (I'll be doing the same... That is, when I actually get the game. >_<)

I'm not playing Lunatic atm. That comment came from this screenshot:

SkirmishatChapter8.png

Max stats, promoted AND illegal forged weapon??? What a pingas.

Ooooohhh. That's shadowofchaos's screenshot...

That skirmish was after chapter 7 or something, right???

Well, phew, that'll be tough...

But I'm going to do it...

I'll beat Lunatic+ without grinding or recruiting past MUs... I'll just play each DLC once and that's it.

And then I can call myself the FE master of masters~

(And if there's one game franchise I'd love to master of, it's definitely Fire Emblem... :P)

I'm playing Lunatic atm, and crying over how I can get the Rescue staff from Paralogue 1 while also getting Donnel.

A Forged Bronze Lance and Str Tonic for him only go so far :(

You could always not train Donnel...

He is a pain to train... (Rhyme unintended.)

Personally, I'd pick someone else up (like DLC Marth), but that's just me...

Good luck beating Lunatic... You'll probably need it.

Hello everyone again!

Hi!

James... Bond?

I never really watched 007 movies... No, let me rephrase that. I never watched 007 movies...

Hi!

James... Bond?

I never really watched 007 movies... No, let me rephrase that. I never watched 007 movies...

In that case, you could do what I do and start watching them from the beginning, the very first is Dr. No of course...

Hiya Sask~

Yahi!

Hi Sask. how's it going?

Terrific good sir how about you?

Edited by James Bond

Was depressed a while ago, but I'm feeling much better now :)

just playing fe13 now XD

like the name. those movies are amazing

That's good, I see you are lucky since I still have to wait until March and also I don't have a 3DS,

Indeed they are great!

You could always not train Donnel...

He is a pain to train... (Rhyme unintended.)

Personally, I'd pick someone else up (like DLC Marth), but that's just me...

Good luck beating Lunatic... You'll probably need it.

Well I'm pretty set considering I fed MU kills and have a level 10 MU and lv 7 Frederick going into Ch.5, it's just my OCD won't allow me to skip over Donnel even though he's gonna hit the bench so hard there won't be a bench left. The Hard part is that he has a 80-ish hit rate at best, and can't survive anything even with a Def Tonic + paired up with Fred or Kellam for +5 Def :<

Also, I feel amazingly weird going Female MU for this run since my Normal and Hard files were both guys I miss Cordelia already

Edited by PKLucas531