FE4 THREAD

Fia

Good thing I don't use Twitter... or Facebook, at that...

Serenes Forest is my online social life. XD

But YouTube? Dang it. That's going to be soooo annoying.

Well, maybe not...

EDIT: Serenes Forest is probably my whole social life... O_O I have no social life...

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hours you could use doing more productive stuff.

Don't listen to me. I have no authority whatsoever when it comes to time management... D:

EDIT: Your videos are very helpful to many, though.

I haven't watched them, but that's only because I don't want to spoil the game... Well, that, and I don't have fast internet.

EDIT: Ooooohhh~ I'm the 316th highest poster on Serenes Forest. (Is there a way to see your post count without having to find yourself in the "most posted" page and calculating???)

316 out of 5807.

All in four months~ cool.gif

That just means I'm wasting too much time here... =P

it's a good thing i just have my password set to remember and remain logged into youtube at all times

rey it amuses me that you probably sink more hours into your videos than I do and I have so many more lololol.

Edited by seph1212

I don't even know how many hours I sink into making Youtube videos.

Page 01: 48:14:46

Page 02: 43:43:19

Page 03: 47:29:02

Page 04: 48:33:02

Page 05: 42:42:01

Page 06: 16:46:04 (this is where the "kazillion-pieces" start because of the 10-minute time limit I had like almost everyone else was)

Page 07: 15:04:47

Page 08: 15:31:57

Page 09: 13:13:35

Page 10: 12:38:19

Page 11: 14:10:47

Page 12: 11:19:46

Page 13: 14:11:00

Page 14: 13:17:19

Page 15: 00:56:19

The length of all 1,412 videos I currently have up, taken from this (the total length is shown for the videos on the current page, I had to get the length for every page):

Now if I add the total time of these, that would get me 351 hours, 406 minutes, and 363 seconds. Or more appropriately:

14 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes, and 03 seconds of video content.

It's safe for me to say that I spend more time recording YouTube videos than you do.

Fun fact: I had around that many videos three years ago as I do today; I've just redid some of my older video playthroughs, replacing the older videos for them with newer ones (mainly for better video quality, the unlimited time limit, and in some cases, gameplay improvements). I still have 899 videos to get rid of.

Edited by BLS

EDIT: Ooooohhh~ I'm the 316th highest poster on Serenes Forest. (Is there a way to see your post count without having to find yourself in the "most posted" page and calculating???)

316 out of 5807.

All in four months~ cool.gif

That just means I'm wasting too much time here... =P

I don't think we can.

Hm, really? I wonder what place I am... huh, 84th. That position and number of posts spread with almost 4 years here geez I don't really spend time elsewhere on the Internet...

Huh, where are you getting this...? Can you find my count or at least tell me how you calculate it...?

1) Find what page you are on.

2) Use "advanced filter" to and set "# of posts more than" to a number that has the page you're on as the last page.

3) Start moving up (or down) from those numbers.

...It should take, like, 5-10 minutes or something.

Very inconvenient.

Vincent should add a post count to the right side of the page where all your info is... "avatar, member name, location, date of registration, etc."

By the way, your post count it 2177...

1) Find what page you are on.

2) Use "advanced filter" to and set "# of posts more than" to a number that has the page you're on as the last page.

3) Start moving up (or down) from those numbers.

...It should take, like, 5-10 minutes or something.

Very inconvenient.

Vincent should add a post count to the right side of the page where all your info is... "avatar, member name, location, date of registration, etc."

By the way, your post count it 2177...

I still can't find the post number. Does "# of posts more than" is the "Post count is" then option for morethan/lessthan?

But well, I take your word for it about my post count then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oooh, I figured out how to look up postcount too but with a different method =o

Oh btw you can look up postcount including posts in FFtF and introduction by looking at the user's profile in the ip board skin~

Wait so are you already using the IP mobile skin fefan4ever?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh btw you can look up postcount including posts in FFtF and introduction by looking at the user's profile in the ip board skin~

Well, that was far more easier, thanks.

I retract about taking it to face value, it says I have 4490 discounting this post.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No... I was using the regular skin...

EDIT: I'll try that method~

But I don't have a phone what if I get locked out of my account aaaaaaaaa

You will get asked for a phone number if you try to reset your password.

Edited by Katarina

Well, that was far more easier, thanks.

I retract about taking it to face value, it says I have 4490 discounting this post.

If you find yourself in the member list (Click Member tab up top, toward the right corner filter it by Post Count, you're on page 5~) and set it to ip mobile skin, you can see your real postcount that excludes FFtF and Intro

Oh okay, well I'm not sure how you did it then x3

My way was more... complicated.

Yours is much much much much much easier~

But... what's the real count number?

I have 417 posts, but 660 "active" posts... What does that mean???

Oooooh... Never mind. I know.

417 is the number of posts I made outside FFtF.

660 is that total. I posted a lot here... O_O Not as much as some of you people, but still... a lot...

Well, I guess that settles, I now have more posts here in FftF than the rest of the site, and even then most of those are from the RP section. Really shows even here I don't spend much outside the FE4Thread and used to at the RP section.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Heh, 660 posts here, 315th out of about 8000 members, all within four months, and I still don't have any "friends."

Friendless for four months~ =P Well, there's "Gold Vanguard," but honestly, I have no idea why he "friended" me; I don't even know much about him.

Haha... I guess I never really had many friends, even IRL... I'm not the type to get all close with a lot of people... usually just a select few, the ones I spend the most time with...

Heh, that sounds very familiar. Kept distant except in High School, because High School was such an awesome time it made me more social than I was before and after. Yes, after. It was kinda of a spike that descended as quick as it rose.