FE4 THREAD

Fia

LOL

#*@%! indeed Matthew. #*@%! indeed...

I trust you have an idea of the actual identity of the dude Matthew went #*@%! at?

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust you have an idea of the actual identity of the dude Matthew went #*@%! at?

It's not like the guy was making any effort to hide it anyway. lol

It's not like the guy was making any effort to hide it anyway. lol

I guess that happens when the mask you're wearing doesn't even cover half your face. lolol

Tua Warriors are so cheap. They always drop a Water of Life and when in a trio they give 40000+ EXP. It's not wonder people can complain... but then again, why grind on these guys and then complain that it's easy...?

Tua Warriors are so cheap. They always drop a Water of Life and when in a trio they give 40000+ EXP. It's not wonder people can complain... but then again, why grind on these guys and then complain that it's easy...?

Actually, the last boss of the game is a lot worse than either of the last two Golden Sun games' last bosses. Much, much worse.

Actually, the last boss of the game is a lot worse than either of the last two Golden Sun games' last bosses. Much, much worse.

Well, I'm finding that out like, right now.

Non-black cases are so rare here, nowadays. I could've bought a white 500R, but...

I want to build a small PC one of these days. However, finding ITX or mATX boards that aren't either ridiculously expensive or hilariously crappy is a challenge.

My main gripe with many of them released recently is that they don't have a good number of USB ports (outside of the LGA 2011 boards), since I use a lot of USB devices.

I don't remember Dark Dawn being so bad. I remember summon spamming working on the last boss as well as it did to any other boss sans Dullahan

Still, you gotta admit, it's harder than either Fusion Dragon or Doom Dragon was. Also, Doom Dragon is another boss where summon spamming wasn't that effective.

Being there beating Tua Warrior after Tua Warrior... now I know it's a game, making for infinite encounters for these guys despite the previous cutscene only showed four of them, but there's the fact they always drop Waters of Life and come in groups of 2 or 3, not 4.

Maybe it's just me, but I can totally see after every fight the remaining dude use Waters of Life to get them up and ready for another round. Hilarious, but gotta admire their determination. lol

Being there beating Tua Warrior after Tua Warrior... now I know it's a game, making for infinite encounters for these guys despite the previous cutscene only showed four of them, but there's the fact they always drop Waters of Life and come in groups of 2 or 3, not 4.

Maybe it's just me, but I can totally see after every fight the remaining dude use Waters of Life to get them up and ready for another round. Hilarious, but gotta admire their determination. lol

Well, that certainly makes sense.

Edited by Levant Fortner

My main gripe with many of them released recently is that they don't have a good number of USB ports (outside of the LGA 2011 boards), since I use a lot of USB devices.

Meanwhile, I don't really have an use for more than 6 ports.

lol LGA 2011

So Ace, thought of pairing Donnel and Panne in one of your future playthroughs?

I'm still undecided on pairings for future playthroughs, I might change some up a bit while keeping others the same. Never really thought of pairing Donnel and Panne because I like the fact the Donnel passes the Pegasus Knight class down to his daughters, so it's something I'd have to really consider but I may just do it. I was originally going to pair Panne with Gaius before I changed my mind and paired him with Sully instead so I might just do it sometime.

...And I'm only on Chapter 16, and I still have to grab the rest of the children and finish taping all my supports.

I'm still undecided on pairings for future playthroughs, I might change some up a bit while keeping others the same. Never really thought of pairing Donnel and Panne because I like the fact the Donnel passes the Pegasus Knight class down to his daughters, so it's something I'd have to really consider but I may just do it. I was originally going to pair Panne with Gaius before I changed my mind and paired him with Sully instead so I might just do it sometime.

...And I'm only on Chapter 16, and I still have to grab the rest of the children and finish taping all my supports.

I was thinking about that for... funny reasons. XD

I was thinking about that for... funny reasons. XD

What I think is funny about Gaius/Panne is that you get them both in the chapter where Validar tries to kill Emmeryn, which means you can begin building their support right away.

Panne's support with Stahl was funny, especially the A support where Stahl gets firefruit juice on his face and Panne just casually licks it off.

HELLO EVERYBODY

THIS IS NEW INTEGRITY

fake edit: jesus no never again

Hello.

My native language is English. (Having been born and raised in the U.S., that's to be expected, of course.)

But since, by ethnicity, I'm Korean, I learned Korean, since I was... six, if I recall correctly. (Although, recently, as in for the past two years, I haven't been studying - or speaking - in Korean. And now I'm starting to forget...)

I lived in Seoul for a year, and went to school there. That reenforced my Korean a lot.

A lot.

My Korean, otherwise, would've stayed at an extremely primitive level.

A year later (in '09), when my family moved to Kyrgyzstan as volunteers four years ago, I was forced to learn either Russian or Kyrgyz.

Well, since nobody knows Kyrgyz, and since I would have little use for it after I leave, I chose Russian. (Perhaps a bad choice??? I find the language very... challenging.)

Also, since I was constantly exposed to Russian-speakers, I was able to pick up Russian at a relatively decent pace. (Going to a Russian school does that to you.) Now, I can pretty much communicate effectively, although lack of vocabulary sometimes gets in the way.

Japanese I started learning in Kyrgyzstan, too. We know a Japanese family here (They teach Japanese to the locals.), so I decided that I wanted to learn Japanese. Having a Korean background helped a lot, honestly. Especially when it comes to vocab and grammar. The two languages are incredibly similar.

So... I've been using English since birth.

Korean since birth, although not as much as English.

Russian since four years ago.

And Japanese since a year and a half ago.

It's interesting, to say the least.

Prior to coming to Kyrgyzstan, I had little interest in languages.

Now I do. (That may be because I'm older know, though... Most 13-year-olds don't have much interest in studies...)

English is the only language I speak fluently...

The others range from "Ugh, that's terrible." (Japanese) to "Heh, you speak quite well for a foreigner." (Russian). Korean's somewhere between...

I feel ashamed for knowing Russian better than Korean...

So yeah, this is a little about me~

EDIT:

It didn't take me any time to become fluent since I was pretty much always fluent? I'm American, so... yeah.

Also, the best way to learn a language is through exposure. Or that's how I experienced things, at least. My Russian and Korean, which I was exposed to, are significantly better than my Japanese. I know that such opportunities aren't always viable, but I'm just saying...

If you have the chance to visit a place where people speak the language you want to/are learning, then take it. Definitely take it. Of course, going abroad may be a hard experience, but it's a worthwhile one. At least, according to my parents, it is...

Your not the only one that wants to learn Japanese.

That means I have to act seriously all the time...

TheEnd you really mean so very very much to this thread, you may try not to see it but this place went from having 500 posts a day to less than a hundred posts per day. Now that you're back, the activity's picked up again! This thread is alive again and we definitely have you to thank because it didn't pick up until you came back.

So this thread is a sad sad place when you abandon it and that's why you cannot expect everyone, especially your closer friends, to forget you when you are gone.

Right.

We just now need Fia our queen back to liven it up more.

Isn't everybody here people without ambitions??? If they're wasting time chatting on a forum on video games, then they must not be very ambitious... I'm kidding. =P

Well, the basics is a start! And until you get those down, you won't really be going anywhere, so... yeah. That's a good start.

I honestly wish you luck~

(I only know - or partially know - four languages because I was forced to learn them... well, besides Japanese, that is. I have no intentions on being a polyglot... I'm more interested in science.)

Well...it only takes 3 months at most to fully learn Katakana and Hirogana as that is first grader stuff.

Nah, I'm overrated

I saw you guys were talking about FE13 and stuff enough

It does reserve way too much mana, though

FE4 characters along with their crusader weapons being localized in our area was enough to bring you back.

See first 5 seconds of thos video.

This has stopped being Genealogy-only talk since way back, heh...

Nonsense.

We've just ran out of ideas till FE4's characters got localised in our area.

And I like Levin's name in our area Lewyn as lewin is the name of some wind and leaves. Of course, fits perfectly with Forseti.

B-b-but... I didn't play FE4 yet...

I'd better go play it...

(But I can't get the SNES emulator to work.)

Use SNESGT. As that is compatible with any computer.

And pretty much any PC should be able to run ZSNES

Also This. ^

Mostly I'm just saying that because I had to deal with Soul Silver's antipiracy stuffs x3

I own Soul Silver too, but I wanted to be able to take screenshots =3

Well...for the new Pokemon White 2 run; I actually had to get a password to unzip the folder.

You are still super new to the internet fefan =o

I used Desmume at first and then I switched to No$ and it seemed worse =<

And I keep looking for codes but they all address the problems that I'm not having ;n;

NO$Zoomer is also good too. It's a newer model of the NO$GBA. And only version 2.6 will work the Pokemon Black/White Black/White2 games with needing a screen fix Action Replay Code. For Black/White2, you'd either need NO$Zoomer version 3.2, or Desume to run the game.

No$ is well enough for HGSS, though

But maybe you should try other games

Like games you don't own

Some of us don't like pirating. I'm one of them that hates it. But for Japanese only games, that's different as we do need to get them in English.

This reminded me I can emulate PS2 and should go finish ToR

Same with PSX.

I'm more boring than any of you

-.-

[spoiler=New case for my 2013 rig]iblysmDYAU0hER.jpg

It's a MicroATX Mini Tower.

Also, forgive the crappy picture quality, I used my cellphone to take that, as my main camera battery is charging at the moment

A mini tower.

Is your windows 8? Mine is. =)

This man knows.

Non-black cases are so rare here, nowadays. I could've bought a white 500R, but...

I want to build a small PC one of these days. However, finding ITX or mATX boards that aren't either ridiculously expensive or hilariously crappy is a challenge.

I would just give up and get a new hard drive as motherboards are nearly as much as getting a brand new computer.

Thankfully, all the windows 8 ones like Gateway and Dell have alot of them. ALWAYS check the back of a computer before you buy it!

Meanwhile, I don't really have an use for more than 6 ports.

lol LGA 2011

6 ports is how much I have.

Well, yesterday I recruited Kjelle. Now to get the rest of the children and move on storywise

KjellesRevengeDuel_zps7222289d.jpg

That's why I'm getting a capture card. Cuz a outside camera's quality isn't as good.

But it's 258.00 -.-

Time to save up. I made a mistake about the 75.00 one. As that is actually for the regular DS. Figures. If the XL system offers better sound quality, you may have to get that for regular gameplay as the regular 3DS's have horrible sound quality. But the regular ones can be used for recording as you cannot install a capture board on an XL brand.

Edited by Katarina

Hmmm... That's something you'd care about if you wanted to optimize Galeforce access.

What I think is funny about Gaius/Panne is that you get them both in the chapter where Validar tries to kill Emmeryn, which means you can begin building their support right away.

Panne's support with Stahl was funny, especially the A support where Stahl gets firefruit juice on his face and Panne just casually licks it off.

Well, you oughta see what goes down in the supports between Panne and Donnel.

I now have Airheads!!

And another pack of Airheads that I'll give to Aiku~

Except he's gonna give me something in return that'll probably be a lot better and I'll be sad ;n;