• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late, he is already dead. At least a phantom of him in Champions of Yore 3. :awesome:

Ana is obsessed with him. She won't buy the next Smash Bros. game if he's not in it.

The difficult part is killing Ike in the Ike DLC, without getting steamrolled by the more badass units.

Yes, if it wasn't for Ike's breaker skills, he would be a joke. His Aether skill doesn't do crap compared to the other units. XD

The difficult part is killing Ike in the Ike DLC, without getting steamrolled by the more badass units.

Yes, if it wasn't for Ike's breaker skills, he would be a joke. His Aether skill doesn't do crap compared to the other units. XD

I just don't see what people like in Ike. I see a very bland character with a big mouth who can't back it up. Sanaki should've had him executed for talking back to her. And he would've if he weren't the Gary Stu of the game.

And Priam's similarly badass, if not more so. XD You better be ready to work when that map comes out.

I liked him in FE9.

Not so much in FE10.

That's because he was a blank slate in FE9 that just didn't care about the racism and the social positions dynamic. Especially when accidentally referring to a princess with just her first name (more "implications" in Japanese with that kind of endeavor) to ship the two together.

I think people like him because had an "American" mindset? XD

In FE10, his aura wasn't the same.

I liked him in FE9.

Not so much in FE10.

That's because he was a blank slate in FE9 that just didn't care about the racism and the social positions dynamic. Especially when accidentally referring to a princess with just her first name (more "implications" in Japanese with that kind of endeavor) to ship the two together.

I think people like him because had an "American" mindset? XD

In FE10, his aura wasn't the same.

I dunno. From what I've seen, he's always been bland. I find MARTH more interesting than him. Even Roy.

Hmm, I don't particularly mind much Ike. If there was some sort of opinion of him, it's definitely less so for RD than PoR. I kinda sympathize with the DB there anyway.

Oh... Spotpass updates today. I know we're getting Lost Bloodlines 2 today. I wonder what else we might be getting.

If it's anything like the case of EXPonential Growth, don't count on Infinite Regalia, unless the whole "appears on the eShop one week before planned" happens again. Not sure on any of the remaining sets.

If it's anything like the case of EXPonential Growth, don't count on Infinite Regalia, unless the whole "appears on the eShop one week before planned" happens again. Not sure on any of the remaining sets.

Well, I'm not expecting another case of an early release.

We should all write Rey/Olivia fanfics so he'll get ideas

Then he might write down the book and become a millionaire...

Edited by James Bond

What's this week's Spotpass?

This week, we're you're supposed to get a weapon, right? Well, the weapons seem to be on the same schedule in NA as it was in JP. In which case, you should be getting the Vengeance Axe-thing this week.

Your mom!!!1111111

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

???