• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also...

Whatever it is I doubt it could be funnier than the "Ramón Valdés as the Pink Panther" sketch one...

What? I never heard of this...

I suppose, to each their own. Reality-warping poster drawing ftw!

Also...

What? I never heard of this...

Oh, I had already posted it here some pages back, but if you're curious, I meant this (the sketch itself starts in 1:45 to the end of the video):

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, I had already posted it here some pages back, but if you're curious, I meant this (the sketch itself starts in 1:45 to the end of the video):

Oh. Well, that certainly was hilarious. He just kept adding details to the wanted poster.

Oh. Well, that certainly was hilarious. He just kept adding details to the wanted poster.

Heh, my favorite part is when whatever he does to the poster affected the guy. Cue gunshot to the poster. lol

Heh, my favorite part is when whatever he does to the poster affected the guy. Cue gunshot to the poster. lol

I also lol'd at that one

I find it hilarious how even after 3 years of the 2010 one, I still didn't made the requirement, hah!

Eh? What's the requierment? Anywho, I remember the last one. I was taken out early 'cause folks kept hurting me. The same three people, luuul. Or was it four. It's an interesting way to see who likes you or not.

Eh? What's the requierment? Anywho, I remember the last one. I was taken out early 'cause folks kept hurting me. The same three people, luuul. Or was it four. It's an interesting way to see who likes you or not.

It's 1000 profile views the requirement.

Well, to be fair, I kinda enjoy not having a high level of notoriety. Not to mention I kinda just hang around when it comes to it. I've think on trying to aim higher, but sometimes I'm not sure... eh, oh well...

I see I see. Well, nothing wrong with any of that. But, like, if you do want to be noticed, don't try to be noticed. Be yourself.

How'd you pull that one off, gramps?

The cashier girl had pity on me and my lack of change and gave me the discount to cover me.

I appreciate it, but it's a feeling so complicated to get a senior discount before your own parents...

Awwwwww would you like me to help you across the street, Grandpride~?

That's a lot of pride =o

leave me be whippersnapper

I can handle myself, why back in my day....

You are officially Old Man the Two.

BUT I'M NOT OLD

Hahaha, reminds me of that time my dad told me he got the Senior Discount once. For what? I don't remember. More ammo to tease him about his age, that it did.

Edited by Acacia Sgt