FE4 THREAD

Fia

those problems (especially Sariya's accuracy) are very easily fixed through supports and pairing up. :Knoll:

Oh, yeah, there's also Aversa's Night to fall back on if you're really worried about accuracy.

For the most part, I pair up just to get supports. Otherwise, meh. :Knoll:

As for Aversa's Night, I never was able to get one of those. I have gotten every other tome that you could get through event tiles or the barracks at least once.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed I still woke up at 7AM despite the hour change... ... ... zzzzzzzzz...

hey me too

NOTE: the joke is that it was the old 7 AM which is no longer 7 AM

Edited by Integrity

hey me too

NOTE: the joke is that it was the old 7 AM which is no longer 7 AM

Well, mine was the new 7AM... that just makes it worse since 7AM is not really my usual waking up hour, but for Sundays it is...

He knew that or else he wouldn't have specified he was joking x3

Or maybe rather than "specified he was joking" it would be "specified the joke"

Edited by Freohr Datia

Heard there is a new fire emblem game. What are everyone's thoughts on it?

If you're talking about Awakening, then that's been out for, like, a year now. Well, in Japan, that is.

Only one month in America.

It's a really good game, so far as I've heard. One of the best FE games around. (Whether or not it is the best is disputable, though.)

If you have a 3DS, you could try out the demo on the eShop...

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

--Was looking up "lice" because my sister has lice.

--Saw heads infested by the the insects.

--Was disgusted. A lot.

*shivers*

Lice scare me. (I've only had it once, though, so...)

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit

Hi no name.

Yeah, well...who knows, I've already heard rumors that it's going to take a long time to break the encryption for an RNG Reporter and PO/PS the whole animation thing, basically until everything is fixed, competitive battling is out the door, unless you want to IV Breed for everything and that's just arg!

@fake fruit...I don't pay much attention to FE anymore, not since leaving here. I am up on most if not all of the Pokemon news. BTW, don't forget to pick up Melodetta if you're near a game stop. People on the forum I'm on, started talking about it, which is the one reason I even heard of it.

Edited by Hatari

@fake fruit...I don't pay much attention to FE anymore, not since leaving here. I am up on most if not all of the Pokemon news. BTW, don't forget to pick up Melodetta if you're near a game stop. People on the forum I'm on, started talking about it, which is the one reason I even heard of it.

Me? Fake fruit?

I'm Tangerine!

Of course I'm not... -_-'

Oh, Pokemon news~ I keep up with that, too.

Although I think Gen VI is coming out too soon. Gen V, like, just released a game... (October isn't that long ago, right?)

Hah, I'd pick up Meloetta if I had a copy of Black 2 or White 2... Or is it available for Black and White? (I only have Black...)

Not that it matters. The closest GameStop is... thousands of miles away, on the other side of the earth... >_<

Pity... I guess I'll just have to use an AR cheat or something... when I can get a new one, that is. (My old one broke... Don't know why...)

Me? Fake fruit?

I'm Tangerine!

Of course I'm not... -_-'

Oh, Pokemon news~ I keep up with that, too.

Although I think Gen VI is coming out too soon. Gen V, like, just released a game... (October isn't that long ago, right?)

Hah, I'd pick up Meloetta if I had a copy of Black 2 or White 2... Or is it available for Black and White? (I only have Black...)

Not that it matters. The closest GameStop is... thousands of miles away, on the other side of the earth... >_<

Pity... I guess I'll just have to use an AR cheat or something... when I can get a new one, that is. (My old one broke... Don't know why...)

Last I heard, I think GEN VI is a GLOBAL Release (everywhere gets it at once) and it is in October.

Meloetta is Black/White/Black2/White2 which is the only reason I'm getting 5 of them. I have two copies of Black, one of white, and one of black2 and white 2.

LOL, don't AR, just trade for them. I know I'm RNG-ing all of mine.