FE4 THREAD

Fia

well, if it took him 3 hours to blow 20 bucks, i guess he did relatively ok?

He doesn't gamble actual money. He just uses the free play he gets to get free money. The time it consumes though, is another story. XD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't gamble actual money. He just uses the free play he gets to get free money. The time it consumes though, is another story. XD

20 bucks is 20 bucks, even if it technically is free and he's not paying a cent out of his wallet.

i'm just saying, damn, he must be some lucky guy if he made 20 bucks worth of free play last 3 hours.

Phew, the Sword Dancer wasn't as difficult as last time... for like, 1 or 2 less Life Bottles. lol

I still dread to reach Akzeriuth again... screw second-time watching, the impact won't diminish any...!

Phew, the Sword Dancer wasn't as difficult as last time... for like, 1 or 2 less Life Bottles. lol

Went after it right after Arietta again?

Went after it right after Arietta again?

Makes for a good challenge than waiting until returning to the Kaitzur area. Besides, first time around I usually have like 10 Life Bottles without having to buy any so... yeah, might as well. XD

It's kinda like what I also to with Symphonia's Sword Dancer, went after it right as the moment presents itself. Yeah, it's hard but I'm kind lazy to backtrack. lol

At least with Abyss's you pass the area again but I don't bother either.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Makes for a good challenge than waiting until returning to the Kaitzur area. Besides, first time around I usually have like 10 Life Bottles without having to buy any so... yeah, might as well. XD

I'm surprised.

...Not. XD

To be honest, it's on Normal Difficulty, so those Life Bottles are just chilling there in the Inventory otherwise. Maybe once I play it again on Hard or above and don't have the Grade to transfer Capacity Cores and/or 10x EXP may I actually wait until before Deo Pass. lol

Well then.

Also, I guess you paired Ricken and Miriel? Funny thing is, their respective VAs are married in real life.

Actually, no. I went for RickenxNowi and KellamxMiriel. Ah that, yes, it's kinda amusing in the meta-sense, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I hate MP Buster. Losing all your MP to a dick move enemies tend to pull before they DIE stinks.

At least it's better than say, pulling something like Ultima or an Insta-Death spell...

Anyway, I'm off to sleep.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

that can't work. Kittikate and NTG now live inside me. as in my flesh. because i digested them.

Err... shoot. Ok, then:

*Uses Ghost powers like in Danny Phantom to go pass through objects and then, rescue Kittikate and NTG and then relieved by using the Valkyrie Staff to bring them back to life.*

I'm immune to anything magical. Try harder. :Knoll:

*Commands the Level 20 Sage to wield the Valflame on Gustave*

Edited by King Marth 64

Wait what?

Yuri Lowenthal and Melissa Fahn?

Ricken is Yuri Lowenthal, yes. But you missed Miriel's VA and listed Maribelle's instead - Miriel's VA is Tara Platt.

Ricken is Yuri Lowenthal, yes. But you missed Miriel's VA and listed Maribelle's instead - Miriel's VA is Tara Platt.

Oh dammit. lol misread the VA list.

SEE HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT ENGLISH VAs if I make a mistake like that? XD

Oh dammit. lol misread the VA list.

SEE HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT ENGLISH VAs if I make a mistake like that? XD

-1 point for you Rey (which is added to my total)

XD

Edited by Levant Fortner

Did you have fun?

Though I doubt it took your heart and soul and wallet like it did to me.

I had fun with it, yeah. I had to buy a 3DS along with the game itself (which the GameStop thankfully had a copy of), and didn't go to bed until 6 am after I got it.

The only problem now is that I grew too attached to my first MU, and now I can't play as another MU. Believe me, I tried a female MU file and I am just not feeling her.