• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother of crap, he really is starting to get on my level.

Hm? I don't know what does a TotAxPokémon crossover has anything to do with your Waifus.... but alright, alright.... *shrugs*

Mother of crap, he really is starting to get on my level.

How do you tell that from such little information? Did he enter your dreams?

There's an art building called 104 in Paris.

Of course it's completely unrelated to my current username.

Really?

Booo

And it looks like you're not keeping the project secret anymore huh :o I'd post sneak-previews buuuut nah. Everybody can wait. Bwahahaha.

Hi NTG.

Hi Ace!

Hi Sask! I-I mean Bond. And hi everybody! Happy Easter Monday! Wait! It's April Fools. It's not really Easter Monday!!!

Edited by Miss Moneypenny

Really?

Booo

And it looks like you're not keeping the project secret anymore huh :o I'd post sneak-previews buuuut nah. Everybody can wait. Bwahahaha.

Yes it's a boring place.

Why so booo

Well, at least please keep the endings a secret.

You can show the characters' design as well, except Rey's haha.

Edited by 104

No preview? Oh well, I can wait and play FE13 in the meantime.

Heh, April Fools day, wonder if I'll run into any April Fools jokes at bowling tonight. Ah well, happy April Fools^^

Hi Sask! I-I mean Bond. And hi everybody! Happy Easter Monday! Wait! It's April Fools. It's not really Easter Monday!!!

No problem, I didn't celecrate Easter yesterday anyways...I celebrate it on the 5th of May...

Stuff like that is where all of this started.

Can't say I follow....

Regardless, I doubt I'll ever reach that same level as yours. It's as likely as the time it takes for our continents to become another Pangea.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No problem, I didn't celecrate Easter yesterday anyways...I celebrate it on the 5th of May...

Ohh :O Are they selling Easter Eggs already though? Here, they started selling them months before... they put them up pretty much right after Christmas. Or was it before Christmas was even over?

Yes it's a boring place.

Why so booo

Well, at least please keep the endings a secret.

You can show the characters' design as well, except Rey's haha.

Awwww. You should make it interesting somehow.

Because I don't know why your username is 104.

Of course!

Okay! I might end up not posting anything, heh. I won't be whetting any appetites...

Edited by Miss Moneypenny

Can't say I follow....

Regardless, I doubt I'll ever reach that same level as yours. It's as likely as the time it takes for our continents to become another Pangea.

Well I didn't say you have to go the waifus route.

I'm just saying the recall is getting there. And eventually, you'll be able to control things little by little.

Ohh :O Are they selling Easter Eggs already though? Here, they started selling them months before... they put them up pretty much right after Christmas. Or was it before Christmas was even over?

Not really in Montenegro they don't do anything really, in Greece only they start like one week before the Easter Week

Well I didn't say you have to go the waifus route.

I'm just saying the recall is getting there. And eventually, you'll be able to control things little by little.

Heh, although little by little seems to be "Once in a blue moon". I'd rather keep my randomness than having control of it.