• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*is on YouTube listening to music*

*sees one of Rey's videos recommended for me*

Great, my computer ships me now.

Whoa...

I've only seen like one or two of his videos and it just starts recommending them and his channel immediately

So I guess he just has a really large name =o (yes he sorta has a longish name.... a little.... but I'm not talking about thaaaaat~) and otherwise the videos I watch are just from people I'm already subscribed to x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh lol, speaking of Youtube, I was watching videos and one of them had those ads... but this one was about the Sentouin. It was very amusing... LOL

Well now, seems it's finally time for the God-Generals to start kicking the bucket...

Hmmm... I wonder if you got the events that lead to the realization that Largo is actually Natalia's father...

Hmmm... I wonder if you got the events that lead to the realization that Largo is actually Natalia's father...

Got that covered, there was plenty of hints for that one. And it was all but blatantly, or heck, I think it was blatantly stated, in the Mt. Roneal avalanche and the related skits anyway. Wait, not the avalanche, the one when returning to the area.

Edited by Acacia Sgt