• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I was on a roll as a Pyro...

Oh nice, did you had fun burning bad spies and snipers?

As broken as Ideon Gun broken...?

Ideon is pretty cool (too bad you cant raise it's gauge if it's not the squad leader )and grim, probably first time I saw children die on screen. I do like their theme alpha 3

Oh nice, did you had fun burning bad spies and snipers?

Ideon is pretty cool (too bad you cant raise it's gauge if it's not the squad leader )and grim, probably first time I saw children die on screen. I do like their theme alpha 3

Oh quite. It brings out my psychotic side and channels it very well, hahahaha.

Oh yes, laser beheading, quite nasty. Then everybody died. Even Tomino himself died in there. I found that hilarious in hindsight.

I haven't see the Ideon in action in Alpha 3. Only for FF, where it's hampered by the Ideon Gauge making it go beserk if overused. Then again, considering how broken it can be in Alpha 3 without the restriction...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh quite. It brings out my psychotic side and channels it very well, hahahaha.

Oh yes, laser beheading, quite nasty. Then everybody died. Even Tomino himself died in there. I found that hilarious in hindsight.

I haven't see the Ideon in action in Alpha 3. Only for FF, where it's hampered by the Ideon Gauge making it go beserk if overused. Then again, considering how broken it can be in Alpha 3 without the restriction...

Lol nice, ah that's interesting with it going beserk anyways in alpha 3 Ideon's gimmick was the gague goes up for attacking or getting damaged, and at like 10% or 5% health it gains unlimited energy and the strongest weapon.

Lol nice, ah that's interesting with it going beserk anyways in alpha 3 Ideon's gimmick was the gague goes up for attacking or getting damaged, and at like 10% or 5% health it gains unlimited energy and the strongest weapon.

I think it's the same in FF, it's just that once you reach a certain % it goes Berserk, or has a chance to, I forgot exactly. Either way, I suppose it can be worth it just to fire off the Ideon Gun at least once. lol

Especially against the Heavy Metals and their Beam Coating... >_> Dammit Poseydal...

lol Youtube Tape Mode. Watch in 240p for best effect.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It looks like you're viewing a fragment of someone's memory... one they're trying to recall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by shadowofchaos

dododododo

I forgot how much I enjoy reading The Stranger.

dododododo

Hmm. I never actually read that book, now that I think of it. S'it come with your express recommendation, Ein?

Edited by Pride

Hmm. I never actually read that book, now that I think of it. S'it come with your express recommendation, Ein?

Iunno.

If you feel like it. I'm only reading it again because I have to for my class.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/hint.html

Brilliant plan.

I've just found a way to get all my DLC/Spotpass characters more movement.

Yep.

Infinite stat ups for legacy characters/guest Avatars

Through clever usage of the "Avatar Logbook", it's possible to effortlessly and endlessly raise the stats of legacy characters (recruited from SpotPass or DLC) or guest Avatars (recruited from StreetPass).

You'll need at least two game files for this, which I'll arbitrarily refer to as file A and file B.

1. Load file A--this should be a file with numerous stat-boosters (e.g. Energy Drop) and plenty of gold.
2. Feed your character of choice stat-boosters until they're all depleted (or you're happy).
3. Update the character in the Avatar Logbook and save your progress to file B.
4. Load file A and recruit the newly-updated character from the Avatar Logbook (requires gold).
5. Go to step 2 and repeat the process until necessary.

If you need gold, the easiest source is the DLC episode "The Golden Gaffe", although that does require you to fork over real cash!

With this trick I can give them all 2 more mov. Time to get that 50k renown since I've already used my first one. -.-

It's also best to do this trick with a Naga's Tear. Already gotten it with 30k renown. You need the Golden Gaffe episode to do such endevors like these. This will also help to take advantage of that Limitbreaker quickly.

Edited by ポーラ

That strategy meeting they had was impressive. I must admit, it made me long for a life where I play video games all the time and have strategy meetings about them.

I think you will like Tsuruoka in season 8. That would be fun indeed.

Iunno.

If you feel like it. I'm only reading it again because I have to for my class.

...thats not a very spirited recommendation either way but whatever

I'll read it

I plan on infiltrating this place over the coming months. I have tried in the past, but to no success. You have all been greeted.

if you say so friend-o

...thats not a very spirited recommendation either way but whatever

I'll read it

I don't like recommending stuff because hatred and all that. Besides, you seem to eat everything up so read it if you feel like it.

I don't like recommending stuff because hatred and all that. Besides, you seem to eat everything up so read it if you feel like it.

Eat everything up huh? HMM.

An apt description for a man like myself! Wahahaha!

But you know, I don't think I'll be doing much eating, or at least, the kind of eating I'm used to for a little while

as a challenge imposed upon me by a friend

I am going to try and get a six pack

or at least hella tone my abs

by july!

my dear mother (who is a fitness instructor/dabbles in nutrition information) says it should be possible if I stick to a diet shes cooked up along with a constant training regimen

BUT CAN MY LAZY ASS KEEP IT UP FOR EVEN A WEEK?!

we will soon find out