• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what was that you said a couple months ago about Panne being easy to use...?

Pair her up with somebody, and unleash the pain. She has great stats and her stone only makes them better. Not to mention the pair bonus Taguels give in return is damn fine.

Pair her up with somebody, and unleash the pain. She has great stats and her stone only makes them better. Not to mention the pair bonus Taguels give in return is damn fine.

Okay... I asked because you DIDN'T say the last time I called you out on it, silly.

Also, considering beaststones give jack shit for defense and resistance... now, I COULD let that first one slide since her defense growth isn't too bad, but the second... not so much. And it doesn't help she can't retaliate against mages period.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Not everybody excels against everything. If it's got a beast-weakness symbol though, boy will she ever tear it a new one. Mages and Archer? Switch to her partner, I guess.

True. As to that second one, I generally find a beast killer to be more effective in the grand scheme of things. And to be fair, it's not like most units can retaliate well against mages and archers.

Went to Mushroom Road?

Long ago. I even have the Refined Flightstone. Otherwise how else would I've gotten into Nam Cobanda Isle in the first place...?

Long ago. I even have the Refined Flightstone. Otherwise how else would I've gotten into Nam Cobanda Isle in the first place...?

Oh... What's this contamination effect sidequest...?

Oh... What's this contamination effect sidequest...?

It's a series of scenes that go on about this in-game phenomena. It's quite interesting since it's tied to Asch and Luke's condition of being Replicas with Perfect Isofons.

"I have few memories of you, Father, but I remember you taking me to the armory. I used to get uncomfortable when you inscribed 'I Love Lissa' on your purchases. You haven't already started doing that, have you? Oh boy."

Oh lul.

There's always someone willing to talk to you about whatever you're interested in

whether or not their response is interesting though, is up to you

I dunno what you mean by that but I feel like saying

we're the judge jury and executioner round these parts friend

Maybe the problem is that I do not know what I am interested in until I stumble on it.

He doesn't think I am human.

I can definitely see Pride as Isaac.

ohmy.png

Know where a real cowboy keeps his gun? In his heart!

Edited by Makaze