Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just you wait

Bal is gonna bust your ass

I can't say I care. It's not like I wouldn't take it down voluntarily if a mod asked me to as long as they were polite about it. :Knoll: Edited by Charlie

I can't say I care. It's not like I wouldn't take it down if a mod asked me to as long as they were polite about it. :Knoll:

Lame

I just ordered miso soup...

I don't like Japanese food

Miso is an exception though

Edited by OldMan

I expect to get away with it for quite a while. :Knoll:

I once reported someone for two reasons: 1. Because they were necroposting, and 2. because their sig's filesize was way too big. The sig remains untouched. If they can get away with it, there's no reason why I shouldn't.

Heehee I never got away with it when I didn't realize that rule existed~ But I didn't realize that they quit enforcing that by now =o

Otherwise I wouldn't have tried to decrease the quality of this one~ Or that other one I almost used instead of this one

Heehee I never got away with it when I didn't realize that rule existed~ But I didn't realize that they quit enforcing that by now =o

Otherwise I wouldn't have tried to decrease the quality of this one~ Or that other one I almost used instead of this one

That doesn't necessarily mean they stopped enforcing it. It could have just been an isolated incident. :Knoll:

Okay, the real reason I'm using this sig is because I confused the maximum file size with the maximum width, and I couldn't find the link to the code of conduct to check. By the time I found it, I already had the sig up, and I decided I'd keep it until a mod asked me to take it down.

You better be praying for no allergies

Seems like she still has them.

Yesterday, she asked a coworker to come in earlier to cover the last part of her ship.

I don't know if I should be timing this today >_>;

I read that as KUPO miso soup.

You still in your Chocobo phase, now seeing FF-related terms...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Seems like she still has them.

Yesterday, she asked a coworker to come in earlier to cover the last part of her ship.

I don't know if I should be timing this today >_>;

Your life, etc.

I read that as KUPO miso soup.

First a chocobo, and now a moogle? Goddammit, Rey