FE4 THREAD

Fia

My stepmother has quite a few birds. I've grown to dislike them over the years because they are very loud and obnoxious. It doesn't help they're all in the kitchen. The last thing I want to deal with while I'm trying to eat a meal is half a dozen birds squawking because they want me to share my food with them or having feathers fly into my food.

Oh, I see that sucks having to deal with that. : (

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

6:15-6:23

Check it out.

The jackal is mad. >=3

Post screenshots

GO and Rey might translate shit for you while I sleep

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh all this talk about Galeforce

What is Galeforce?

Windforce's sister

Windforce is an axe iirc

Or a bow

Depends

oops axe's windhawk

Edited by OldMan

What is Galeforce?

Something that isn't the best in the game.

What is Galeforce?

The skill to move again if you score a kill.

Personally I don't mind if I can or not get as many of them as possible. To each their own I suppose.

Well anyway, I'm off to school... and this time there better be a class to arrive to...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

A full party with Limitbreaker can destroy Katarina's route every time!

The skill to move again if you score a kill.

Personally I don't mind if I can or not get as many of them as possible. To each their own I suppose.

Well anyway, I'm off to school... and this time there better be a class to arrive to...

Dammit Acacia, I hoped to try to take her mind off it

Either way, I don't really care about it

See ya

10:32-11:03

How the hell can Nah inherit Luna?

Mine got Astra. Either is evil!!!!! >=D

Edited by ポーラ

I'm aware of that too since I got the game myself. I figured I'd wait until more info gets translated to really get into it.

Besides my plate isn't exactly empty in terms of games I have to play. Some of it is a bit rancid.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

oh okay, I just started playing Berwick Saga a few days ago. feels very different from the first game.

I'll have to try it sometime.

12:55

*slaps forehead*

Inigo having Counter there is useless. Dragonskin nullifies it.

Edited by ポーラ

I'm aware of that too since I got the game myself. I figured I'd wait until more info gets translated to really get into it.

Besides my plate isn't exactly empty in terms of games I have to play. Some of it is a bit rancid.

Which last map/chapter were you at when you last played? I only finished the first map so far and don't know what to do next, I'm confused.

16:25-16:30

Don't know why Cynthia don't have Iote's. Aegis at least blunted it half dmg. 29dmg.

Edit: Japanese writing of wife and child. Nah can get Luna if Nowi is paired up with Kellam.

Edited by ポーラ

Galefarts is a skill in Awakening. Check out the site if you care enough.

It seems "Olwen" caused some controversy regarding the skill.

My stepmother has quite a few birds. I've grown to dislike them over the years because they are very loud and obnoxious. It doesn't help they're all in the kitchen. The last thing I want to deal with while I'm trying to eat a meal is half a dozen birds squawking because they want me to share my food with them or having feathers fly into my food.

It's very unhyeginic to keep birds in a closed space, too. Especially somewhere like the kitchen, damn.

Edited by Nightmare

22:38

Fustrating when this happens at the end of a chapter. -.-

-----

One of those Valhalla bitches gutted my Tiara with a Beast Killer once. Trying to get her Galeforce and she finishes her and the Peg soldier shouts "Baka-na". Me: Your the one that's faced dirt on the floor.

Edited by ポーラ

Which last map/chapter were you at when you last played? I only finished the first map so far and don't know what to do next, I'm confused.

First map. I didn't really do anything. I tried to have Dean attack someone around, but I noticed animations were off.

I didn't bother to look in the menus back then to put animations back on, but I mostly played to see if my PC could run it well. The verdict was good.

Fighting a gang of all those soldiers, the Heros for example makes you imagine the part in Zelda II when a horde of alligator soldiers throw stones at you while you cross the fences. Love this game!