FE4 THREAD

Fia

Spiders are such interesting creatures. I'd say one of the most interesting is the Water Spider, capable of building a diving bell out of it's silk to pretty much live underwater. Meaning no place is safe from spiders.... hahahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders are such interesting creatures. I'd say one of the most interesting is the Water Spider, capable of building a diving bell out of it's silk to pretty much live underwater. Meaning no place is safe from spiders.... hahahaha...

Not even our minds?

I like spiders.

One time there was a really adorable spider stuck in my sink and he was like trying to climb out, but couldn't because of the porcelain and I didn't want someone to wash him down the drain or something like that

So I got a napkin and let him crawl onto it and set him free

It felt good B)

unclaiming.

unclaiming.

claim

=O

D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

Allergies alert! (Oh right, I'm somewhat allergic to dogs even if I have one.) But your dog's breed is cute.... I thought it might be a big dog. Like golden retriever.

I actually didn't find out until we got my puppy that I am a little allergic to dogs too. But it's not nearly as bad as with cats.

I'm glad I have the breed I have~ Their fur is gorgeous!

Most spiders wouldn't even bite humans so no, they're not harmful.

Wait, they wouldn't?

.... They're still somehow scary... and you're brave, Lucas.......

@Freohr:

what is that editing of the quotes... >_>

But the dog allergies sound like mine. Or more like I found out with another incident and thought it was the cat. Turns out it's long-haired dogs....

Edited by Teddy Bear

You should've seen him! He was all struggling, like he'd pause like he was tired and then start trying to run all full of determination or something.

It was one of those really tiny spiders that can't even bite you, I'd run out of the bathroom screaming if it was a bigger/hairier one :<

Wait, they wouldn't?

They don't. How do you think all those people handle tarantulas and stuff? So long as you don't provoke them or anything, they're perfectly safe.

But you don't really need to have a logical reason to be afraid. Fear is often illogical, after all. There are many people who are afraid of flying, for example, even though they know that there's a very low chance of crashing.

They don't. How do you think all those people handle tarantulas and stuff? So long as you don't provoke them or anything, they're perfectly safe.

But you don't really need to have a logical reason to be afraid. Fear is often illogical, after all. There are many people who are afraid of flying, for example, even though they know that there's a very low chance of crashing.

That's true... Well, they had training too? But that's probably true for most animals. They'll bite/hurt you if you provoke them anyway. Even little dogs/cats.

True again. I just like to know the reasons for stuff...sometimes.

Lucas: No. I think I'll still scream....maybe not as loud as if it was a huge spider or something.

Correction: Lucas and Ein are brave.

Edited by Teddy Bear

And don't forget the "I sometimes kill for the lulz" that is the dolphin... well, that only could apply if you're diving somewhere in open seas, but it's still there...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That too is misleading.

It isn't. In fact, it's you who is misleading.

And don't forget the "I sometimes kill for the lulz" that is the dolphin... well, that only could apply if you're diving somewhere in open seas, but it's still there...

Incidents with dolphins are so rare that I kind of wonder what spurred them on, even. And most of the culprits are killer whales, who have noticeably different behaviours when compared to other dolphins. The smaller dolphins have rarely attacked humans, with the sole exception of that one bottlenose dolphin in Brazil, and he was harassed on a regular basis so that explains his behaviour.

Dolphins are the worst.

It isn't. In fact, it's you who is misleading.

Incidents with dolphins are so rare that I kind of wonder what spurred them on, even. And most of the culprits are killer whales, who have noticeably different behaviours when compared to other dolphins. The smaller dolphins have rarely attacked humans, with the sole exception of that one bottlenose dolphin in Brazil, and he was harassed on a regular basis so that explains his behaviour.

B-But how...?

Oh right. My pitcher plant avi/sig.

Killer whales are cool because they are whales. Too bad they can't be most cool since they eat sharks which is most uncool.

Edited by Ein

All in all, it's a very shade of gray when it comes to dolphins. I know that a dolphin killing for the heck of it is something that is pretty much unheard of with humans. It's usually with other sea creatures that are the victims. In fact, I've read once about a group of dolphins actually protecting a group of humans from sharks.

So yeah, the lesson could be... don't provoke the dolphins. They don't see humans as the targets of their homicide ways... but they could if they get motivated enough.

Edited by Acacia Sgt