• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's your new avatar, Frefre? Or is that another character who's not from any game in particular?

Oh right, she's back to using that girl... I think it was first her sig though instead of avi...

Yes, after using Ninetales I was going to go back to my previous avatar and signature. But instead, I switched their places. They're both the same girls as last time, MKS

What is wrong with me?

I'm grinding on two 3DSs at the same time.

One for Limit Breaker on my American copy.

One for the guest MUs on my Japanese copy.

You broke. Again. Twice. XD

Man, so I was playing TF2 on 2Fort at 10 flags... I joined when the time had still about one hour left. Time ran out and we went to Sudden Death. Even that ran out of time and we reached a Stalemate. XD

I decided to go Demoman for that run. It was fun.

Man, so I was playing TF2 on 2Fort at 10 flags... I joined when the time had still about one hour left. Time ran out and we went to Sudden Death. Even that ran out of time and we reached a Stalemate. XD

I decided to go Demoman for that run. It was fun.

XD

How often do you stalemate? There must've been lotsa camping that time...

모라고?

Just saw the word "Korean" mentioned in this thread, although I don't know the context.

XD

How often do you stalemate? There must've been lotsa camping that time...

Who knows. I was on RED team, and when I joined we were 1-1, and we ended 6-4 on our favor. Though we grabbed the intel a couple times after that though unsuccessful to make a 7th. You could say I camped, laying Sticky Bombs on the entryways before the Intel Room, haha. Though on the last 10 minutes I decided to go on the offensive and instead laid them on the entrances to the BLU fort...

Who knows. I was on RED team, and when I joined we were 1-1, and we ended 6-4 on our favor. Though we grabbed the intel a couple times after that though unsuccessful to make a 7th. You could say I camped, laying Sticky Bombs on the entryways before the Intel Room, haha. Though on the last 10 minutes I decided to go on the offensive and instead laid them on the entrances to the BLU fort...

At that point, did the BLU guys try to leave or enter their fort?

At that point, did the BLU guys try to leave or enter their fort?

Leave. As I mentioned, we were winning 6-4, and we still had a couple instances of grabbing their Intel, though they managed make it return back.

Well, I'm off to bed.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

DontCareAboutEnglishCopy.png

I played a game version I don't care about anymore... just because Vincent needs screenshots from late DLC in English.

...watch he's gonna end up NOT needing them. xD

Good Night.

Why a katana.

I thought a magic book would be more my weapon when I started the game... but no... apparently I feel more comfortable equipped with a katana.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Love this game! Not as good as P4, but good!

Edited by ポーラ

So, I use Yahoo classic because their new skin doesn't work very well with Opera

(Nothing works very well with Opera, nowadays... damn devs)

Then they change the classic skin so it doesn't work either

ffs

Huh...

[spoiler=Speaking of smells]I heard once from something that some girls can smell some guys more strongly than others.

When I was in high school, there was a guy in one of my classes that I usually shared a computer with (the class needed computers and we had more students than computers). And I thought he went around wearing cologne all the time but boy was that cologne strong. It really bothered my nose with how strong it was >~<

My older brother also had a class with him before and they would talk sometimes.

One day we were at my younger brother's baseball game and then Mr. Cologne Guy comes walking past us, so of course we started talking wondering if he had a brother playing on one of the teams. Then I decide to ask my brother why does that guy have to wear such strong cologne all the time and it really bothered my nooooooooose

Then my brother asked, "What do you mean? I couldn't smell it."

I really couldn't believe it... and had no clue how my brother couldn't even smell such a smelly smell!!

But I guess... maybe it had something to do with what I heard/read... But it honestly still surprises me.... I have no clue how such a strong scent could only be detected by me...

That story sounds familiar

Have you posted it earlier

Huh?

Okay I'm thinking something stupid... you CAN'T be suggesting that's the source of the smell, can you?

Of course we can

DontCareAboutEnglishCopy.png

I played a game version I don't care about anymore... just because Vincent needs screenshots from late DLC in English.

...watch he's gonna end up NOT needing them. xD

Good Night.

Such devotion

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2

They're at the top 10 list. Even now!

Proof that those games get more replies there than any other.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes

2153 pages

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945498-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4

2948 pages.

I rest my case.

P4 is better...see.

I may make my return there to talk about those games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK32VtS9UXE

Life is good!

N--------A----------N-----------A------------K---------OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN! ^~^