• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree

and maybe Atlantis too (no wait that sounds almost like Age of Mythology)

I will miss the studio that made those games. I enjoyed Age of Empire2 and its main title theme, game is a bit dated today but still it was good.

Oh good night.

Edited by Generic Operator

and ..... Acacia. Oh you meant my sig image. I actually tried to search for it again and I think it either failed or I posted it in some other thread I forgot now.

I suppose if anything, I can just make some placeholder account there that I'll never use just to be able to navigate through it fully, hehe.

I will miss the studio that made those games. I enjoyed Age of Empire2 and its main title theme, game is a bit dated today but still it was good.

Oh right, I had forgotten the series is discontinued. Which is a shame since I'd have really wanted to see those last two planned games.

I suppose if anything, I can just make some placeholder account there that I'll never use just to be able to navigate through it fully, hehe.

Oh right, I had forgotten the series is discontinued. Which is a shame since I'd have really wanted to see those last two planned games.

Yeah : (

well if you do, apparently it's part of the images where the first image was: http://i39.tinypic.com/2jbrw3q.jpg

Actually... I found it... just randomly when I wasn't even searching... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh man... but yay, finally! lol Into the collection it goes. Though thanks, anyway.

[6/9/13 4:35:42 PM] Boron: I feel like soc >_>

[6/9/13 4:35:49 PM] Boron: I married Olivia and am playing with Japanese voices on

Why am I doing this

[6/9/13 4:35:49 PM] Boron: I married Olivia and am playing with Japanese voices on
Why am I doing this

/patpat

I'd make the scale joke again... if I knew a good punchline for it...

Scale joke?

Hi Freohr

Edited by Levant Fortner

Please don't start breaking.

Don't worry, I've had enough breakdowns in mafia for an entire two years worth.

It was on Tumblr, it has who made it just below the picture title.

Oh oh oh that works. Yay~ lmao now I should favorite it so I will remember where.

Why am I doing this

wait.. but Japanese voices are superior. :C

Why am I doing this

Do you want to join his harem

Scale joke?

I once joked that if there was a scale the level of... obsessiveness one has to the whole waifu thing... it was ranked from 0 to Rey.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I once joked that if there was a scale the level of... obsessiveness one has to the whole waifu thing... it was ranked from 0 to Rey.

Oh.

Do you want to join his harem

Not at all.

Honestly, the only reason I'm playing with Japanese voices on is because my Avatar has a Korean name. And yes, I know that made no sense.

Alright, heading into the Lunar Subterrane... this will be great (*what he really means is, this is gonna hurt*).

Oh boy...