FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mix it with some tonic water and throw in a slice of lime.

It was gin mixed with lime-flavored non-alcoholic margarita mix. I could still taste the alcohol. The whisky tasted a bit more tolerable.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony's victory is assured lol, more salt to the wound.

The only thing sony "screwed up" on was the new Assassins Creed crash lol.

I died on that video. The wit. Microsoft was asking for it, and Sony delivered.

Looks like I'm getting a Wii U and PS4 when I come back from my mission. Too bad there will be like... 2 new Blazblue games by the time I get back. xD

I've never seen soc quite that mad before ... >_>

Because frankly, pairings seems like the only thing in her head is the impression I get.

I haven't actually looked at the pic she responded to yet (I will later), but I do agree that it bothers me when her only response seems to be that "it should have been X pairing" or whatever. I've just never seen you get that angry before.

LOL that video...

It's a shame I won't have the chance, or money, or permission, to get any of these Gen's consoles. Though, who knows...

I've just never seen you get that angry before.

I'm sorry...

It's just... the fact that she says she can "respect" other people's choices... she always seems to, whether intentionally or unintentionally it doesn't matter, she shoves her preferences and displays it for all the world to see... And if I may be so bold... almost seems to want everyone to praise and accept it.

That is my impression of her these many times... especially when she actually posted in the freaking sprites section blatantly denying any imperfections in her sprites saying "oh I meant it that way... it's fine". Reminded me of another spriter being pigheaded and wanted drama attention.

I've never seen soc quite that mad before ... >_>

I'm never gonna learn am I?

I just let out my anger at Ms. Ike fangirl again.

Rey-ge Awakened: The Origin

I'm sorry...

It's just... the fact that she says she can "respect" other people's choices... she always seems to, whether intentionally or unintentionally it doesn't matter, she shoves her preferences and displays it for all the world to see... And if I may be so bold... almost seems to want everyone to praise and accept it.

That is my impression of her these many times... especially when she actually posted in the freaking sprites section blatantly denying any imperfections in her sprites saying "oh I meant it that way... it's fine". Reminded me of another spriter being pigheaded and wanted drama attention.

I'd say you were justified here. One can only take so much before they ultimately release pent-up annoyance and anger.

I died on that video. The wit. Microsoft was asking for it, and Sony delivered.Looks like I'm getting a Wii U and PS4 when I come back from my mission. Too bad there will be like... 2 new Blazblue games by the time I get back. xDBecause frankly, pairings seems like the only thing in her head is the impression I get.

Indeed, good luck on your mission.

I'm sorry...

Hey, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing or anything you need to apologize for. Ana really does need to learn the true meaning of "respecting other people's choices". I actually do agree with everything you're saying.

Whew, FINALLY finished Chap. 4 in FE4....may all the killer bow wielding archers burn in hell where they belong... >_<

Thanks for the list of commissioners, Ace! And those are such funny pics, especially the Yusuke one! I gotta go back and finish that show someday....

And, uh, where is this argument of epic proportions coming from??? I know she tends to go overboard with pairings and preferences but was it that bad...? Lemme see if I can find it...this doesn't sound good....

Edit: Ok, I found it. Ack, she's a good person from what I've seen of her, but I really wish she wasn't so hard headed about OTP's...you were in the right, I do think she needs to learn how to accept that there are other opinions she may not agree with and move on... :(

Edited by Silver Lightning

Hmm, again won by domino stalemate, again by having less tokens... why can't my brother just want the regular 6-dot domino instead...