FE4 THREAD

Fia

Someone suggested removing slow burn, moving lifetaker to level 5, and giving dark knights shadowgift at level 15. I kind of like that idea.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone suggested removing slow burn, moving lifetaker to level 5, and giving dark knights shadowgift at level 15. I kind of like that idea.

If there's one thing you can count on fans to do, it's give out zany and unreasonable ideas. Le sigh...

Also I might draw people as the FE characters you chose, eg you as Avatar, me as Liz Lissa. It'll probably look like cosplay haha.

that'd be interesting.

and work fucking sucks right now. people suck.

But... I don't see how that's zany or unreasonable. Slow burn is worthless, and shadowgift fits in perfectly with the whole dark knight theme. It doesn't even have to be the full shadowgift skill. It could be a dumbed-down shadowgift that only gives you access to certain dark tomes.

They should have just given only one skill per class and get rid of all the useless/stupid ones.

Also I might draw people as the FE characters you chose, eg you as Avatar, me as Liz Lissa. It'll probably look like cosplay haha.

:O

I can't wait to see Rey!Olivia

Edited by Marthur

and work fucking sucks right now. people suck.

Yeah, it gets in the way too much. -.-

They should have just given only one skill per class and get rid of all the useless/stupid ones.

:O

I can't wait to see Rey!Olivia

Quiet you. IS can't actually be Intelligent.

It better be the first drawing.

Quiet you. IS can't actually be Intelligent.

It better be the first drawing.

I once wrote an email to IS telling them exactly that. I still love them though.

But I'm not even there yet.

Getting close for Freohr to know what's coming to her...

No it's nooooooooooooooot~ Because I won't pay attention because I don't wanna know and who knows, maybe I will play Awakening at some point in my life

As much as I'd like to read Marthur's LP thingymajig, I haven't been reading any of it because I don't want anything spoiled and I can't understand half of what's going on anyway x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

No it's nooooooooooooooot~ Because I won't pay attention because I don't wanna know and who knows, maybe I will play Awakening at some point in my life

Will you now.

THe heck I'm reading...

Rey in a dancer outfit screaming hazukashi desu.

As much as I'd like to read Marthur's LP thingymajig, I haven't been reading any of it because I don't want anything spoiled and I can't understand half of what's going on anyway x3

I'll start using spoiler tags.

Edited by Marthur

I also watched ep4 right after ep3, fyi. only this afternoon huh. bad girl every other waking moment ;_;

copycopycat~

It's your choice, not mine! ;_;

whyyyy

The worst part is I don't know if I'd use 私 or あたし as a personal pronoun.

DOUSHIYO

Will you now.

M-maybe... But it's kinda like the more and more I hear about it the less and less interested I am in getting it... But at some point I might grab it!

I'll start using spoiler tags.

Okay, thank you~

M-maybe... But it's kinda like the more and more I hear about it the less and less interested I am in getting it... But at some point I might grab it!

teehee

Maybe you should just spoil everything for yourself and decide later once you get a 3DS maybe.