• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.

And you know what, I hope Rey keeps slandering waifus and stuff. Because all the crap about waifus and whatnot is really stupid when you take it to the step where you will just push away real people for your fictional waifus / settle for waifus over real people.

Now where's my penguin-bunny?

Edited by Shirley

Wait, what, who's doing that?

I don't think I should be mentioning names because... uh... ummm.... it's a 99.9% chance that it's my fault anyway. (I mean everything always ends up being my fault anyway!) And I'd probably be "murdered" if I posted the name, too. Not to mention this thread can be viewed by anyone.

and Boney, well, I'm mostly referring to.. settling for them even though... I dunno what I mean. I'm just being bitter and morbid.

This thread has sort of become a safe haven. Or more like I don't really want to venture out of this / FftF anymore.

Edited by Shirley

:E

THEN STOP GETTING DISTRACTED BY FE4T

can i take you home

I'm so scared. Animal Crossing is addictive. How long will this last? Will it go so far as to disrupt my studies in the next semester? /shudder

...good idea!

B-but I'll worry if my flowers wither and die ;_;

... get rid of that insidious drug right now.

and Boney, well, I'm mostly referring to.. settling for them even though... I dunno what I mean. I'm just being bitter and morbid.

Oh, people in the world just vary so much. Unless you're thinking of something more practical, like people having fictional waifus makes them alienate their friends at times...? idunno

Oh, people in the world just vary so much. Unless you're thinking of something more practical, like people having fictional waifus makes them alienate their friends at times...? idunno

I don't even know anymore.... Nah, not alienate friends...

This thread has sort of become a safe haven. Or more like I don't really want to venture out of this / FftF anymore.

You have learned well.

I'm not trolling. :< Contrary to what I just posted in Forum Games, I'm serious....on the internet.

;_;

what do you do to cheer yourself up, oldman?

Edited by Shirley

Someone has seen the light.

I'm so scared. Animal Crossing is addictive. How long will this last? Will it go so far as to disrupt my studies in the next semester? /shudder

It has already taken your soul.

can i take you home

:shipshipshipshipship:

Also, was busy with preparing my presentation for the end of the year. It worked brilliantly well for me I think. \o/

I'm not trolling. :< Contrary to what I just posted in Forum Games, I'm serious....on the internet.

;_;

what do you do to cheer yourself up, oldman?

poe ofc