FE4 THREAD

Fia

Too much food huh... well, I suppose it'd depend on what you ate, or just plain old sensation of being full...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

QQ. I need to drive places to get Streetpass tags. Wish I knew people so I could troll them on Streetpass.

It's not nearly as satisfying as it sounds... well at least for me.

I ended up opening a shop instead because people dismissed me every single freaking time.

Freohr invited me to post here. I feel so weird doing this, given my hate for FE4 and how back then I told myself I'd never post here because of that.

Also, I've never had any warning points and I got into FE from Marth in SSBM. I started with FE3 since I thought it was the very first FE at the time (seeing how it had Marth and I thought FE didn't exist for the NES back then).

Edited by Randoman

Oh dear. I hope you feel better, Shirley ;/

Also, I think I'm still the person who's been an FE fan the longest and knows the ins and outs of the game better. I told my friend who just recently beat the game how to use Second Seals, and got him a late birthday present so he could get some DLC.

We still got our asses handed to us in Double Duel when we went against Tiki's team. Stupid assassin. Lethality killed Laurent and Robin. Although I think I protected his Ricken from a lethal Astra two or three times before finally Ricken got hit with Lethality. It was pretty bad.

Freohr invited me to post here. I feel so weird doing this, given my hate for FE4 and how back then I told myself I'd never post here because of that.

This is more like a general chat thread than anything FE4 dedicated.

Oh, I never said to come here! Just FFtF! If you don't like it here you don't need to feel obligated to post in here~ I already have Integrity doing that for me ;~;

Why do you even hate FE4

This is more like a general chat thread than anything FE4 dedicated.

Why haven't you played FE4 yet Edited by OldMan

It's not nearly as satisfying as it sounds... well at least for me.

I ended up opening a shop instead because people dismissed me every single freaking time.

I have only two Streetpass tags. Can't you tag yourself anyways due to your multiple 3DS systems?

I can imagine it gets dull in that case.

Also, I've never had any warning points and I got into FE from Marth in SSBM. I started with FE3 since I thought it was the very first FE at the time (seeing how it had Marth and I thought FE didn't exist for the NES back then).

This thread is essentially another "The Last One to Post Wins"

Edited by Interest

Yeah, I figured as much. Still, I feel weird for completely defying rules I was so adamant on obeying back then, similiar to the time I posted an uncensored picture of myself back on Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums.

...wait, let me explain. I'd always post pictures of myself with my face blocked off (which I did for paranoia and security reasons), but I eventually posted a regular picture of myself.

...I hope none of you were thinking or hoping it was that kind of a picture.

That... was almost taken the wrong way, Randoman... -cough- Until you clarified yourself. "Uncensored... wait what."

And yes, exactly what TE/old man said. This is the safest haven from the entire forum.

Will we help you feel not-sick??? =O

Maybe!!

Too much food huh... well, I suppose it'd depend on what you ate, or just plain old sensation of being full...

Being full mostly.

</3

Wha. >_>

Edited by Shirley

Also, because I missed it before, I can't double duel and streetpass online people, I don't think :P

To OldMan: I hated FE4 due to the whole game feeling tedious to me in general, whether it's the huge maps where most turns are spent just moving units without fighting (especially compared to other FEs), the item trading system being cumbersome (especially since you have to use shops as a middle man), or all the really secret items like the Pursuit Ring and Hero Axe which are practically impossible to find without guides. That, and some FE4 fans can get a bit too passionate about the game.

That... was almost taken the wrong way, Randoman... -cough- Until you clarified yourself. "Uncensored... wait what."

I'm glad I caught on to how bad that sounded. "Uncensored pictures of myself." In what context doesn't that sound wrong?