• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf Pride. I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY. and good luck on the job thing.

Thanks little dude, your support means a lot to me

is that chocolate milk

its poorly mixed hot chocolate, so yes I suppose it is

...... is that like a little fetish or something??

yeah man, i find myself seeing chris hansen waiting inside his van around my house at least twice a week.

its poorly mixed hot chocolate, so yes I suppose it is

still looks tasty. even though i'm turning 23 later this month i have only had coffee once and usually use hot chocolate or chocolate milk as an alternative

I could have gotten higher if I just grinded, but I generally don't like grinding. My team originally consisted of five Pokemon, but I brought in a Snorlax just for Red, which performed pretty well despite being at its base level of 50. I can't remember any specific strategies though.

Hmmm...Man. I'd be nervous facing someone with that big a level advantage.

Hmmm...Man. I'd be nervous facing someone with that big a level advantage.

I remember when I battled against a friend in College, him with Emerald, me with FireRed. I took down his 20+ level lead Metagross with my Charizard. It was glorious.... sure, he always beat me since the rest of his team had at least one other absurdly higher level Pokémon than my team, but eh... it was something...

is it because the folder gave you a discriminating eye for good material

has the standard been set too high?!

Yes

Now, I remeber who Nightmare's avatar reminds me of. Ninji.

Such an antisocial crowd~ It's not about having friendly conversations anymore it's all about "winning" the thread or writing the best "script" of the thread and owning everybody you speak to!

Although I guess I shouldn't say "anymore" because it's always been like this as far as I can tell at least

Edited by Freohr Datia

I was around this point from my memory as well...except for the level 70 Lugia anyways.

If Lunatic Mode didn't have internal level caps, I'd be in the high 500's by now.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, folks who gave them

Long and short of it is, I head back on Thursday to get registered to work in a network of warehouses

the work is lame and inconsistent, having me call every day to verify whether or not I can go, and probably going only every other day

but it is work

it is dosh

and I can put this down on the papers to help get a steady job in a couple of months

overall victory : attained

[spoiler=victory drink from victory mug : delicious]bpou.jpg

Congrats. At least you do have work now.

Such an antisocial crowd~ It's not about having friendly conversations anymore it's all about "winning" the thread or writing the best "script" of the thread and owning everybody you speak to!

Although I guess I shouldn't say "anymore" because it's always been like this

Dire times ahead...

Although I guess I shouldn't say "anymore" because it's always been like this as far as I can tell at least

what

Super Mega Ultra Casual

No fun allowed.