FE4 THREAD

Fia

who keeps bringing all these newbies here

Grats Pride. Wish me luck too.

Good question

Good luck to you too

But I'm easily entertained!

You really are

Such an antisocial crowd~ It's not about having friendly conversations anymore it's all about "winning" the thread or writing the best "script" of the thread and owning everybody you speak to!

Although I guess I shouldn't say "anymore" because it's always been like this as far as I can tell at least

What

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

.... More "what" huh...

All yous veterans are complaining about new faces because they aren't entertaining or folder material! As far as I've seen from the folder maybe 90%+ of the entries are about humiliation or making fun of and owning somebody else~

You're all so dissatisfied from the lack of "entertainment" and "quality" and apparently just talking to each other about games or whatever isn't enough to keep you happy.

I'm perfectly content with this activity, with this goofing around or talking about how life goes or video games. Sure it is certainly fun when people act entertaining, but that's not the only content I would ever seek for in this thread and I won't let a lack of it cause me to want to complain or leave or anything.

Edited by Freohr Datia

.... More "what" huh...

All yous veterans are complaining about new faces because they aren't entertaining or folder material! As far as I've seen from the folder maybe 90%+ of the entries are about humiliation or making fun of and owning somebody else~

You're all so dissatisfied from the lack of "entertainment" and "quality" and apparently just talking to each other about games or whatever isn't enough to keep you happy.

I'm perfectly content with this activity, with this goofing around or talking about how life goes or video games. Sure it is certainly fun when people act entertaining, but that's not the only content I would ever seek for in this thread and I won't let a lack of it cause me to want to complain or leave or anything.

Yes

Now dance for us

Hi Serge and Levant. How goes it?

Good.

tumblr_mbjeujM7Zy1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

get off of there cat. stop trying to blog, you can’t use the internet.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Cats are kind of adorable, I hate being allergic to them sometimes.

And I'm good today. Actually, really good today. :)

You're a Sumia too, Freohr?

Edited by Vashiane

.... More "what" huh...

So Lux is 90% of the folder.

Cats are kind of adorable, I hate being allergic to them sometimes.

And I'm good today. Actually, really good today. :)

You're a Sumia too, Freohr?

I am allergic to kitties ;~;

Gasap how much do we have in common? =o

Yes, I break everything I touch and trip over the tiniest stumps or the cracks in the floor or sometimes over nothing =<

Huh, being a Sumia is now a thing....?

Well, I guess it's an FE forum...!

So Lux is 90% of the folder.

Well apparently Ninji and gIO and just about anybody else who isn't TheEnd or NTG or Dio or Nightmarre don't exist anymore

Edited by Freohr Datia

without reimuuuuuu in my liiiiife

i just wouldn't be living at all~

:3

Hello, fellow purple text color user.

How are you?

/me still feels like using a different color

I am allergic to kitties ;~;

Gasap how much do we have in common? =o

Yes, I break everything I touch and trip over the tiniest stumps or the cracks in the floor or sometimes over nothing =<

Well, I guess it's an FE forum...!

O_O Wow.

So do I! Including tripping up - and down - stairs. Stairs are not my friends. DX And air. I just randomly trip over that too.

Those goshdarn hydrogen atoms, Freohr. They team up to trip us up. :)

We can't have a dance party without actual dancers, though.

Huh... serious.

Hi Serge and Vashiane.

Hey Shirley! And adorable penguin.

It kind of sucks. We fostered some of the most adorable kittens ever once, but my allergies got so bad we had to send them back after a week.

And they were so cute too... [/gloom cloud]

Edited by Vashiane