• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

on the subject of mmos: i used to be an avid player of mmos but honestly the genre has started to die down because a lot of the newer games are just the same generic shit you see in any other game that i've pretty much moved on to fast-paced games like fps games, smite, dota 2, and league of legends.

but there are still a few okay ones out there, and i'll name some:

the secret world

guild wars 2

rift

tera (probably my favorite one of the four: action based mmo meaning you don't simply point and click shit to attack, you gotta aim your autoattacks too)

from top to bottom: the first two require a one-time payment and the bottom two are free to play

runescape sucked major dick after 2007. before that, it was okay

2006scape best RS.

Heh, I used to play Runescape, but then just... stopped. Though my brother and dad are still at it.

My brother used to play, but after the recent change to the combat system...he just plays other stuff now.

Btw, they opened a set of servers for the 2007 version of Runescape. Thought I'd mention that.

Edited by Interest

Amusingly, Runescape had some of their game worlds turn into what the game was by 2007, and both my brother and dad have stayed there more than at the current version.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

on the subject of mmos: i used to be an avid player of mmos but honestly the genre has started to die down because a lot of the newer games are just the same generic shit you see in any other game that i've pretty much moved on to fast-paced games like fps games, smite, dota 2, and league of legends.

but there are still a few okay ones out there, and i'll name some:

the secret world

guild wars 2

rift

tera (probably my favorite one of the four: action based mmo meaning you don't simply point and click shit to attack, you gotta aim your autoattacks too)

from top to bottom: the first two require a one-time payment and the bottom two are free to play

Oh oh Tera. Yeah, that game was rather fun... It's just that I don't think the graphics and stuff were rather heavy on my laptop. It would play a lot better on like a desktop. Then again, I think that's true for most MMOs anyway. XP But yes... too bad I was uh... well, felt lonely to keep playing Tera lol.

What.

-pokes thread- .....wait wait wait I mean -hugs thread-

ycbo.jpg
-Joins in-

*Gentle pokes it with a tickle stick*

Amusingly, Runescape had some of their game worlds turn into what the game was by 2007, and both my brother and dad have stayed there more than at the current version.

I think I beat you to that ;3. 2007 version of Runescape was pretty good.

2 wild posts appeared when I attempted to post gg.

Edited by Interest

I think I beat you to that ;3. 2007 version of Runescape was pretty good.

Heh, from what I remember, I stopped playing it at precisely around there. I did enjoyed it... well, not so much content since I only got membership in the last stretch of time I was there, but still...

Cross animals what? AC? I don't want something to eat up all my time.

Good Shirley

Only mmo I've played was RO (1), because of stuff

Every now and then someone tries to pull me back into it

MMOs huh.

I've played Maplestory, 9 Dragons and Nestalgia. They were all pretty samey. The only MMO-like game I liked was Monster Hunter, and that one isn't even really a MMO (though there is a Monster Hunter MMO). But if Tera is good, maybe I'll try it out.

But yes... too bad I was uh... well, felt lonely to keep playing Tera lol.

Yeah, that can be a problem. I'm sure I'd have played MMOs a while longer if I had some people to play with.

Edited by Nightmare

MMOs huh.

I've played Maplestory, 9 Dragons and Nestalgia. They were all pretty samey. The only MMO-like game I liked was Monster Hunter, and that one isn't even really a MMO (though there is a Monster Hunter MMO). But if Tera is good, maybe I'll try it out.

Yeah, that can be a problem. I'm sure I'd have played MMOs a while longer if I had some people to play with.

No comrade don't

Yeah, it gets old pretty fast when you're playing alone.

Heh, from what I remember, I stopped playing it at precisely around there. I did enjoyed it... well, not so much content since I only got membership in the last stretch of time I was there, but still...

it all went downhill after the trade changes

Oh oh Tera. Yeah, that game was rather fun... It's just that I don't think the graphics and stuff were rather heavy on my laptop. It would play a lot better on like a desktop. Then again, I think that's true for most MMOs anyway. XP But yes... too bad I was uh... well, felt lonely to keep playing Tera lol.

did you try running the graphics on the low end?

Anyways...on MMOs.

[spoiler=EVE is hard, guys]d7KR3nm.jpg

What it's missing is the "Runescape" line going along the X axis.

oh yeah, eve is pretty baller but that game requires so much time. but its probably the most rewarding as you can make real cash playing that game

No comrade don't

Yeah, it gets old pretty fast when you're playing alone.

I will try to resist the temptation, not to worry. I probably won't give in because...

Yup, playing alone is no fun.

PoE huh

Do you want a partner in crime, comrade

I don't call people to play with me because I'm embarrassingly bad, really - which is why I didn't try finding Dio when he said he was playing. If you're going to call someone to play coop with you, you need to get your shit together somehow.

Anyway, it's a good diablolike, so I think people who are into that should try it out

inb4 banned in Iran

Anyway sleep