FE4 THREAD

Fia

and you're in a desert anyway, Acacia. I dunno how you survive 50 mark.

Well he still finds it hot~ Meanwhile I feel a little cool

Heehee if it's nice then maybe it was really 50 degrees because I had to wear a coat in there the entire year because of how cold she had it

Oh wow... It's a nice temperature and all.

50 isn't THAT cold either. D: Now if she had at like 40 or below, then that's cold for room temperature.

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

D: 70 isn't really... If you go past 85, then it is too hot for me.

Oh wow... That's a nice room temperature actually, but yeah, I probably can't really live in southern parts of the country because I'll melt.

Well he still finds it hot~ Meanwhile I feel a little cool

Heehee if it's nice then maybe it was really 50 degrees because I had to wear a coat in there the entire year because of how cold she had it

What's wrong Shirley

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Japan made an anime or something like that and called a character as Tiramisu and Chocolate.... but I sort of am/was.

Oh wow... It's a nice temperature and all.

50 isn't THAT cold either. D: Now if she had at like 40 or below, then that's cold for room temperature.

Yeah~ Though I prefer high 70s =3

Really? Well there's no way she had it any colder than 50

I guess I really am that sensitive to the cold ;~; Although her friends did always comment when they came into the room "why does it feel like the Arctic in here?" so maybe it's just an Indiana thing to hate that temperature

Though even if it isn't banned, downloading can be an issue too

Good luck either way

Oh yeah, the God damn downloading. I'll figure it out somehow.

Thanks.

Yes precisely.

though I was able to play Forsaken World for the longest time because I met people there but eh, it still got boring there.

I met some people too, but they were so temp it was like, no fun at all.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Japan made an anime or something like that and called a character as Tiramisu and Chocolate.... but I sort of am/was.

DBZ has a carrot from planet vegetable as its protagonist, you know

Oh yeah, the God damn downloading. I'll figure it out somehow.

Thanks.

Game is huge and the weekly patches are hundreds of megabytes Edited by OldMan

Yeah~ Though I prefer high 70s =3

Really? Well there's no way she had it any colder than 50

I guess I really am that sensitive to the cold ;~; Although her friends did always comment when they came into the room "why does it feel like the Arctic in here?" so maybe it's just an Indiana thing to hate that temperature

That's not too bad either. :D

Well, at least... but... I'm also sort of used to the cold weather/temperature too...

Maybe? or it could just be uh... yeah, that thing to not like 50ºF where you are. I also get skin allergies to the heat...

I met some people too, but they were so temp it was like, no fun at all.

That happens too. :<

DBZ has a carrot from planet vegetable as its protagonist, you know

...I didn't watch DBZ. >_>

That's not too bad either. :D

Well, at least... but... I'm also sort of used to the cold weather/temperature too...

Maybe? or it could just be uh... yeah, that thing to not like 50ºF where you are. I also get skin allergies to the heat...

Weeee~

Ahhhhh yeah I see~ so do you live on the cali coast?

Well, in Indiana our temperatures have a large range, 50 is around the middle of that range and I think most people here prefer the 60-70 range or something... but I prefer above that and my dad does too.

Though I suppose with such a large range that lets the range people prefer vary a lot too...

My brother is weird and loves anything below 70 degrees >~< He's the one who wonders why my dad won't let him go outside without a coat during the winter

Poor dragon types.

Weeee~

Ahhhhh yeah I see~ so do you live on the cali coast?

Well, in Indiana our temperatures have a large range, 50 is around the middle of that range and I think most people here prefer the 60-70 range or something... but I prefer above that and my dad does too.

Though I suppose with such a large range that lets the range people prefer vary a lot too...

My brother is weird and loves anything below 70 degrees >~< He's the one who wonders why my dad won't let him go outside without a coat during the winter

Noooo... I wish... I MEAN FOR LITTLE TOKYO.

Hmm, NYC has a wide range depending on the seasons I guess. I would feel your preference is 'normal' but maybe because...you're not that far, I think. We don't get too cold weather either though, and... I don't remember our lowest temperature. It depends if it snows?

Below 70 is fine. D: Poor brother? Maybe not.

Edited by Shirley

I feel sorry for Hydreigon fans now.

*insert the lose a life sound from Megaman games here*

Scrafty's fans might join them too if the rumors are true.

*insert the lose a life sound from Megaman games here*

Which means Fighting is [X] < Fairy, huh?

On the other hand, at least Poison types may have more worth if those rumors are true.

What rumors?

What rumors?

Back in February someone posted a long list of stuff about X & Y. These recent days a lot of stuff from that list ended up being true (most of the Pokémon reveals, the moves Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss, the Fairy Type, etc.).

Noooo... I wish... I MEAN FOR LITTLE TOKYO.

Hmm, NYC has a wide range depending on the seasons I guess. I would feel your preference is 'normal' but maybe because...you're not that far, I think. We don't get too cold weather either though, and... I don't remember our lowest temperature. It depends if it snows?

Below 70 is fine. D: Poor brother? Maybe not.

Okaaaaay~

Ah, I'd think new york could get colder than us... being further north~ But I guess it just still has some influence from the Atlantic or something if it could possibly be warmer there than here.

.... I mean below 70 as in below freezing though unless you're fine with that too??? D= Our preferences are way different it seems~! But that's fine =o I just can't imagine enjoying freezing weather

Yes precisely.

though I was able to play Forsaken World for the longest time because I met people there but eh, it still got boring there.

Wait what am I doing still up? My body thought I had to go to work so it woke me up from a terrible dream. And now I feel all weird because.... stuff.... Damnit Ein is gone.

I think I'm going to head back to bed now, at least just to rest after I take some pamprin.

i tried forsaken world, it bored me after level 20. besides, i felt that game was pay to win. same with perfect world. although one thing i will say about PW is that the login music for the SEA version was pretty baller

deep, but real talk i browsed through that last post thread last night and saw some pretty deep shit. even though i don't really know you too well, just from looking at some of your posts i think i understand and i was probably in a similar situation in the past

wait, dark-types are weak against fairy types?

Well, the rumor said it was SE against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting. Weak to Steel and Poison. Immune to Dragon, and NVE against Fire and Psychic. So far only the Dragon SE'ness has been confirmed, but with how much stuff the list had that ended up confirmed, many are taking it for granted the type match-ups. Or almost for granted anyway.