• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

commentary at these kind of events has always been unappealing to me

ah, i see. i agree. the only time i listen to it is if yipes is commentating. some of the random things he says makes me laugh lol

everyone else tho. meh.

I was gonna ask "what now?" and then I saw you linked the thread. Ewww, how does she have trouble with that DLC chapter?! And then I didn't bother reading the rest of the posts.

.....Oh time to pay my cell phone bill.

Edited by Shirley

Bye bye, Interest. Stop ditching too.

@NoName: That is even more pathetic.

Admittedly, I'm playing normal too, but I had no issues with the DLC maps. Except Apotheosis, but I haven't prepared for that yet completely.

HAha, remind me how dreaded I was of facing R&R3... in the end, my only fear was being attacked by Counter!Linus at 1 range...

Admittedly, I'm playing normal too, but I had no issues with the DLC maps. Except Apotheosis, but I haven't prepared for that yet completely.

I played Normal the most but... yeah, I never had any issues with the DLC. Well, except for FoD1 map because I wasn't prepared / sort of rushed things at first.

And I haven't tried TSON/Apotheosis yet, so... but TSON is different; it's the same difficulty for all modes.

>_> Ike doesn't suck! In PoR/RD... Honestly, R&R3 didn't give me any trouble on Normal but it did for Hard that I had to import my already-limit-broken Avatar from the Normal file to beat it the first time around.

@Freohr: I doubt it. And what NoName said.

Edited by Shirley

I played Normal the most but... yeah, I never had any issues with the DLC. Well, except for FoD1 map because I wasn't prepared / sort of rushed things at first.

And I haven't tried TSON/Apotheosis yet, so... but TSON is different; it's the same difficulty for all modes.

>_> Ike doesn't suck! In PoR/RD... Honestly, R&R3 didn't give me any trouble on Normal but it did for Hard that I had to import my already-limit-broken Avatar from the Normal file to beat it the first time around.

I'm not talking stats. I find Ike to be boring. Hell, I like Chrom more (Because he actually comes across as friendly. Ike always sounded like a dick to me).

I'm not talking stats. I find Ike to be boring. Hell, I like Chrom more (Because he actually comes across as friendly. Ike always sounded like a dick to me).

Ike > Chrom :Kappa: