FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well of course... wait, you're still referring to the city and not like, another borough, right? I suppose it is possible, just hard. And maybe it depends where in the city?

the area this time was southern manhattan, near the piers and stuff. although my mother works at a resturant in the west village area two-three nights a week and she manages to find street parking each time so idk. i guess it really depends on how willing you are as well as how good of a parallel parker you are(which i still need some work on)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going yet? Plus, someone just called out for tomorrow.... though I highly doubt I'd find someone at this time... but I should probably go soon anyway. SOON. After a text maybe.

the area this time was southern manhattan, near the piers and stuff. although my mother works at a resturant in the west village area two-three nights a week and she manages to find street parking each time so idk. i guess it really depends on how willing you are as well as how good of a parallel parker you are(which i still need some work on)

That's pretty damn crazy... Southern Manhattan is crazy. And even your mom's area. Or at least... well, not that I really have any experience with; I take the trains... I guess the proper word is subway.

That's pretty damn crazy... Southern Manhattan is crazy. And even your mom's area. Or at least... well, not that I really have any experience with; I take the trains... I guess the proper word is subway.

yeah, public transportation in nyc is actually pretty good for the most part. i mean hell, i even have a metro card in case i'm hanging out with friends and we want to go to a different area within nyc. unfortunately, i live in suburban nj so a car is almost required as the bus routes are really unreliable unless it's to or from nyc. for example: it takes me 30minutes to drive to my college BUT if i wanted to take the bus there i'd have to take a bus to port authority and then ANOTHER bus from port authority to my school which is like a 1-2 hour process.

I might have met Jyo at EVO without even realizing it.

I was at the Blazblue side tournament section with two of my friends, one of them making it to top 8. Jyo remembers him. Hahaha.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I might have met Jyo at EVO without even realizing it.

I was at the Blazblue side tournament section with two of my friends, one of them making it to top 8. Jyo remembers him. Hahaha.

Lucky Rey

yeah, public transportation in nyc is actually pretty good for the most part. i mean hell, i even have a metro card in case i'm hanging out with friends and we want to go to a different area within nyc. unfortunately, i live in suburban nj so a car is almost required as the bus routes are really unreliable unless it's to or from nyc. for example: it takes me 30minutes to drive to my college BUT if i wanted to take the bus there i'd have to take a bus to port authority and then ANOTHER bus from port authority to my school which is like a 1-2 hour process.

Definitely... though the weekends get pretty hectic around, but for those with enough sense and brains (and internet), we can still get around. And of course... probably most of Jersey residents better have cars... But where's your college, also in Jersey?

Oh hi fellow NYer Sirius.

I should probably just head to bed now or something... and worry about the work thing tomorrow. Gah.

Oh and lucky Rey indeed.

Edited by Shirley

Aaaaaaaaaaand I think I'm gonna leave you guys here for now or something. Sleep or something, I'll be gone.

Goodnight guys! Let's hope my brain doesn't explode tomorrow.

Definitely... though the weekends get pretty hectic around, but for those with enough sense and brains (and internet), we can still get around. And of course... probably most of Jersey residents better have cars... But where's your college, also in Jersey?

yeah, it's also in jersey. it's actually all the way up north in mahwah which is literally 5 minutes away from upstate new york

Hey Rey, might as well ask here as well... what was the name of that first BGM in your Waifu death reel video...?

Nevermind, finally found it after browsing map theme after map theme in YouTube...

Well, I'm now off to bed in a high note. Knowing which BGM was that was the only thing I cared about the video, really... lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Shirley why are you so rude to everyone.

Can't judge a book by it's cover.

It's 1:26 AM, I am still awake, and have no intention on going to sleep. Is something wrong with me?

As long as you don't have work tommorrow...What does it matter?

Edited by 綾波