FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well... fuck.

Anyway, I'm gonna take my leave here for now. Goodnight everyone... and Charlie the Penguinator. :(

Night.

Well, no. Cooling pads are better and won't get in the way of playing games/typing/etc.

I see...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I had never heard of Terraria before until people started saying "I like Terraria better" whenever I mentioned Minecraft~ And meanwhile I had heard of Minecraft but had no idea what it was until people I was subscribed to started playing the game together and I was all "OOH I love building/deisgning things!!"

But I think when it comes to building my own "dream homes" or "dream castles" or whatever I personally think Minecraft is a way better game for it, with its 3Dness

I've always had problems getting Dolphin to work on my computer. Makes me sad.

I had never heard of Terraria before until people started saying "I like Terraria better" whenever I mentioned Minecraft~ And meanwhile I had heard of Minecraft but had no idea what it was until people I was subscribed to started playing the game together and I was all "OOH I love building/deisgning things!!"

But I think when it comes to building my own "dream homes" or "dream castles" or whatever I personally think Minecraft is a way better game for it, with its 3Dness

Minecraft is a lot of fun, but I really only enjoy it if you're playing with friends.

Edited by Raivix

This is probably true. Terraria is way more focused on the "RPG sidescroller" aspect. It has a pretty decent amount of exploration though.

Still...

Minecraft is a lot of fun, but I really only enjoy it if you're playing with friends.

Google!! I couldn't get it to work either until I looked it up.

I enjoy it most when I play with Integrity, but I am sooooooooooo into making my own buildings~ So that makes the game more enjoyable to me than for others x3

Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installed? And is it the right version (x64 vs x86 depending on whether or not your Dolphin is x64 or x86)?

I'm sure it's like using PSexe.

Playstation emu's may be different than using an N64/Gamecube one. And there are youtube self help videos and readme instructions that can help you out.

Edited by 綾波

Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installed? And is it the right version (x64 vs x86 depending on whether or not your Dolphin is x64 or x86)?

Yes (I do some development work with it so... yeah). Like, it runs, but 99% of the time it emulates incorrectly (corrupted sound, graphics), randomly freezes, etc. It's not that big of a deal in the end really. All of the games I want to emulate I own anyways, it'd just be nice to be able to get it to work on my laptop for portable gaming fun.

Ugh, usually it takes very little for me to eat before I get full, but now it's been feeling like no matter how much I eat I get hungry again like a half hour later

It's as if my tummy is aware that we're out of money for food so it thinks I'm eating like a poor person even though I'm eating normally

Oh yeah but sleepy time now, though~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ugh, usually it takes very little for me to eat before I get full, but now it's been feeling like no matter how much I eat I get hungry again like a half hour later

It's as if my tummy is aware that we're out of money for food so it thinks I'm eating like a poor person even though I'm eating normally

Oh yeah but sleepy time now, though~

This makes me sad :(

Sleep well though.

It's supposed to be a sky island with three structures that have all the fixings. Crab engine that gives you infinite monster drop materials? Sure!

I don't care what it's supposed to be. Brick structures don't hang out over nothingness liek that. That shit should just crumble.

I don't care what it's supposed to be. Brick structures don't hang out over nothingness liek that. That shit should just crumble.

Meanwhile, sky islands are generated in the game normally.

Edited by Interest