FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hihi Vashi.

And now is the "bye" for me, probably till I get home later or something... We'll see how work turns out today.

Oh crap, just remembered I left my novel in the office yesterday. No book for the train ride this morning. =(

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That crap went viral after that reveal event before E3.

It was hilarious.

Actually. I had one more thing to say to this that I forgot as I rushed out

When I think E3 2013 and stuff that went viral, I think of these two videos:

[spoiler=Apply ice to the area of the burn]

[spoiler=You dun goof'd]

Also hi everyone.

Edited by Interest

I'm not supposed to be awake right noooooow T~T

My two younger brothers are so immatuuuuuuuuure me and my older brother used to not get along that well when we were younger too, but we had quit arguing by the time we were my younger brothers' age. But those two still just fight as much as they ever have...

Those two share a bedroom and the youngest brother thought it would be a fun idea to lock himself out of their room, just to start trying to bang the door down while the one still inside the room decided "he locked it, he should be the one to let himself back in" and there was really nooooooooooooooooo point to his stubbornness at all and he should have considered the noise they were making so early in the morning, now I'm awake and I had to get him to open it back up and now my headache's becoming even worse than yesterday because I'm too awake to fall back to sleep and if I do go back to sleep that'll just end up shoving my schedule that I've been working hard to keep right back again. Also I had found out that my dad's girlfriend was still sleeping in his room so she probably got woken up too. Me and my older brother probably got better by the time we were 12 and 11 but these two are 13 and 11 and do stupid things like this!

I am upset ;n;

Oh hullo BLS

Edited by Freohr Datia

My two younger brothers are so immatuuuuuuuuure me and my older brother used to not get along that well when we were younger too, but we had quit arguing by the time we were my younger brothers' age. But those two still just fight as much as they ever have...

Those two share a bedroom and the youngest brother thought it would be a fun idea to lock himself out of their room, just to start trying to bang the door down while the one still inside the room decided "he locked it, he should be the one to let himself back in" and there was really nooooooooooooooooo point to his stubbornness at all and he should have considered the noise they were making so early in the morning, now I'm awake and I had to get him to open it back up and now my headache's becoming even worse than yesterday because I'm too awake to fall back to sleep and if I do go back to sleep that'll just end up shoving my schedule that I've been working hard to keep right back again. Also I had found out that my dad's girlfriend was still sleeping in his room so she probably got woken up too. Me and my older brother probably got better by the time we were 12 and 11 but these two are 13 and 11 and do stupid things like this!

I am upset ;n;

Oh hullo BLS

Yeah, Hi Katelynn. *hands her a hairbrush*

Siblings sharing a bedroom often results in nasty things. I went through stuff like this before over a decade ago when my older brother and I shared a bedroom >_>

1017348_485983898145113_1615584889_n_zps

I am fucking dying.

My two younger brothers are so immatuuuuuuuuure <snip>

Lol me and my brother used to fight like cats in a sack. Now that my brother goes to college and I no longer do (and play League of Legends together, among other things), we're on great terms.

Edited by Interest

I played a little of Torchlight (1), but it didn't really excite me

It's okay Marthur

Rerolling your first character is default procedure

Yes The first one is kinda boring.

So I'm using wands.

Skillwise, it's a combination of Fire Trap, Fire Storm and Searing Bond. I also have Freezing Pulse which can be useful for slowing enemies down.

I doubt I'll make a 2nd run though unless there are benefits.

That crap went viral after that reveal event before E3.

It was hilarious.

The whining when they resigned was hilarious as well. YOU PEOPLE RUINED OUR DREAMS lol

Edited by Marthur

Me and my older brother used to always share a bedroom~

Neither of us did anything stupid like that though >~<

*thanks for the brushy*

I'll probably try to get back to sleep soon... Because I am getting a little sleepy again and hopefully it's enough to actually fall back asleep

Me and my older brother used to always share a bedroom~

Neither of us did anything stupid like that though >~<

Resisting urge to make joke.

In all seriousness though, I find from experience brother-sister pairs get along surprisingly well.

Yes The first one is kinda boring.

So I'm using wands.

Skillwise, it's a combination of Fire Trap, Fire Storm and Searing Bond. I also have Freezing Pulse which can be useful for slowing enemies down.

I doubt I'll make a 2nd run though unless there are benefits.

Played the second one? I never got to it because well, PoE.

A fire witch you are, then

Well, you should be able to finish normal difficulty with whatever zany build you make, even because you lose nothing when you die and can use town portals to save your progress and kill bosses by attrition if needed

But then you hit cruel, and...

As far as benefits go... well, your stash is shared with all characters in that same league

Though it can be a bit tiny if you aren't willing to buy extra tabs

Played the second one? I never got to it because well, PoE.

A fire witch you are, then

Well, you should be able to finish normal difficulty with whatever zany build you make, even because you lose nothing when you die and can use town portals to save your progress and kill bosses by attrition if needed

But then you hit cruel, and...

As far as benefits go... well, your stash is shared with all characters in that same league

Though it can be a bit tiny if you aren't willing to buy extra tabs

Nope. It's supposedly better though.

Wait I just hit Cruel. No more Portal abuse?

And I assume there are more chapters?

But then how would one go about officially making someone their waifu?

Have you seen many brides carrying lances or bows and go around killing people?

It has always to be about the waifu thing...then why didn't they make the same thing to male units?

Have you seen many brides carrying lances or bows and go around killing people?

It has always to be about the waifu thing...then why didn't they make the same thing to male units?

Dunno, and actually, the proficiency for Brides does concern me. Kinda surprised you didn't just jump to their sucky (ESPECIALLY compared to Dread Fighters) proficiencies.

Dunno, and actually, the proficiency for Brides does concern me. Kinda surprised you didn't just jump to their sucky (ESPECIALLY compared to Dread Fighters) proficiencies.

???

They have the proficincies that Dread Fighters don't have...still doesn't really say much to me...it's pretty nonsensical...they just couldn't come up with a worse DLC class for women...

Also, yeah, I find the Bride class kinda weird, but not what I'd call stupid - I might've seen a more stupid class out there somewhere (not necessarily in FE, though)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

I am upset ;n;

Oh hullo BLS

Poor Fre. D: I hope you can sleep again then~?