• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It really varies from case to case and general tolerance to pain. I was fine eating solids after four days while my sister took more than ten days.

Get some rest in your bed, enjoy some soup, yogurt, jello and ice cream and the dentist will do the rest.

No, Vashiane. This thread... is a zombie. So what, then, is with this activity...?

Someone tried to kill the thread, but this thread has Counter/Miracle.

[/shot]

Stupid phone

Not helpinh ein

Make SURE you don't eat anything hard for a few days so you don't break the stitches.

You probably want to keep some liquid painkillers on you.

Soup is your best friend.

Make sure you have someone to drive you, obviously.

And don't embrace the pain, embrace it, then spin it around and drown in a pool of Tylenol.

I've got to get mine out too.

Can't speak much. Mine haven't showed up yet... in fact, those that did might as well be retreating back up... or the skin is enveloping them because they have refused to move for like... uh, 2-3 years by now...

And just not that long ago it was declared a dead day for the thread, heh...

0cd8.jpg
It would get the tickle stick from me or a poke from Shirley otherwise to wake up. =D
Edited by 綾波

26 years old and I haven't got mine pulled out.

You should get on that... my mom waited until she was 41 to get hers pulled out and the older you get, the longer and more painful your recovery.

[/nodnod]

Huh. My Dad never needed his Wisdom Teeth pulled out until recently-he was 62 and recovered. . . meh, within a week.

Of course, the plot twist here is that apparently doing martial arts for fourty-some years leaves you immune to that kind of pain. . . or something.

Edited by Verdant Shade

i got my lower teeth removed and it was awful. i couldn't eat solid foods for a week and i had to spend the first day or two in bed

what about your upper ones?

i got told mine were fine but they'd be taken out anyway since they'd probably hit the gums below

Huh. My Dad never needed his Wisdom Teeth pulled out until recently-he was 62 and recovered. . . meh, within a week.

Of course, the plot twist here is that apparently doing martial arts for fourty-some years leaves you immune to that kind of pain. . . or something.

Good point... my mom is not great at handling her pain.

0cd8.jpg
It would get the tickle stick from me or a poke from Shirley otherwise to wake up. =D

Ahh, yes. Welch. Just who (or what) is she...?

what about your upper ones?

i got told mine were fine but they'd be taken out anyway since they'd probably hit the gums below

Only my lower-left one was bad, but the upper one got removed as well because it'd be hovering over nothing

I wish I had removed my right ones too though, they spent the longest time chewing on the side of my mouth

Nobody knows.

Hmm... speaking of removing teeth, the only time it has happened to me was removing two deciduous ones 3 years ago for the sole fact that, well, they were still there. Though apparently they missed a third one so now I'm 20 with an extra tooth on the bottom row. It will only become a problem if my lower Wisdom Teeth ever show up... if they ever do...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Only my lower-left one was bad, but the upper one got removed as well because it'd be hovering over nothing

I wish I had removed my right ones too though, they spent the longest time chewing on the side of my mouth

Did the right-hand ones develop later by any chance?

I'm 23 and just gettibg them out. Thry don't even hurt.

Then it likely won't take more than a week to be back to normal I'd say, unless there's a complication involved such as a shard deposit left Inside the hole.

I just had to get back in there early since I got mine removed on a December 20, but I still had a full Christmas meal on the 24th.

I even got to keep the teeth :D

Edited by Doga Blockovich

I thought the general consensus was she being a 4D being... or at least the most popular theory.