FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, I'm no psychology major and I was just guessing so...

Where did you get that information from, anywhere?

Some random site.

Not sure if should be trusted.

We'll keep a close watch on you, but the case will probably not be as bad as, say, Fia or Bianchi.

What happened to them?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... I don't think I could ever find something to interpret mine, due to the wide range of stuff that appear in them...

Ditto.

Well, if anything, the times I've dreamed that involved SW means that I do play a lot of it and have a big interest in the Sengoku era...

Lol based on my dreams, I play Fire Emblem, League of Legends, and some other games way too much.

I must play Fire Emblem too much as well, especially if I'm taking impromptu trips to foreign countries with the cast. :\

[/shrugs] I don't know. My mind is apparently a strange place to be.

according to my dreams

i live with two girls

i travel a lot around the world, mostly europe and the far east, but also south america

i have the perfect librarian job

i'm an amazing cook

i enjoy fishing with friends on a lakeside property

I must play Fire Emblem too much as well, especially if I'm taking impromptu trips to foreign countries with the cast. :\

[/shrugs] I don't know. My mind is apparently a strange place to be.

I remember this very bizarre dream of being in the Awakening storyline, except it was twisted beyond belief and for some reason had additional characters not in the Awakening cast.

It was only strange after I woke up. Dream concepts are so strange.

I think I'll watch Inception again.

according to my dreams

i live with two girls

i travel a lot around the world, mostly europe and the far east, but also south america

i have the perfect librarian job

i'm an amazing cook

i enjoy fishing with friends on a lakeside property

That... sounds awesome.

I remember this very bizarre dream of being in the Awakening storyline, except it was twisted beyond belief and for some reason had additional characters not in the Awakening cast.

It was only strange after I woke up. Dream concepts are so strange.

I think I'll watch Inception again.

Huh...

That's because if your mind notices an inconsistency, it will quickly try to justify it. So it will make sense to your mind, but not to you when you wake up.

Oh, Inception... I actually liked that movie, even if I had to read a couple of articles about it so it would finally make sense to me.

Huh...

That's because if your mind notices an inconsistency, it will quickly try to justify it. So it will make sense to your mind, but not to you when you wake up.

Oh, Inception... I actually liked that movie, even if I had to read a couple of articles about it so it would finally make sense to me.

I had to watch it about 3 times to catch everything.

I got most of it the first time...but by focusing on details I actually missed out on some of the plot logic (didn't even know about Cobol Engineering until watch 3)

Edited by Interest

I had to watch it about 3 times to catch everything.

I got most of it the first time...but by focusing on details I actually missed out on some of the plot logic (didn't even know about Cobol Engineering until watch 3)

I hate when that happens. I took The Dark Knight Rises a little too seriously and managed to miss the real villain, but not the explanation for the ending.

Lol based on my dreams, I play Fire Emblem, League of Legends, and some other games way too much.

Luckily for me there's no such thing as playing "too much" Monster Hunter ^o^