• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That title was below my avatar

This one is above

They're in completely different categories

Sure they are... keep telling yourself that, silly.

And hold on a second... what?

Yes, good.

I'll hold you to it, then.

So basically, turtles are hipsters.

:) I'll try my very best too.

... Pretty much, yeah. But they're the cool kind of hipsters, not the snobby, self-centered ones I'm so often graced with. Florida, I swear sometimes, you are a weird state indeed.

Hello 28 guests~

Hey-o Freo!

"10 user(s) are reading this topic

"3 members, 3 guests, 3 anonymous users."

Okay.

EDIT: Maybe it doesn't count Bing as a user.

Edited by Sangyul

Silly old man....

You know it's true

Sure they are... keep telling yourself that, silly.

And hold on a second... what?

You can't handle the truth, I see

Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised

Hi Vashi! =D

Hi~ How was the zoo with Integrity?

You can't handle the truth, I see

Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised

As long as that logic doesn't apply now, I'm fine.

Context should give you that answer

Oh, God. I'm suddenly seriously regretting a certain conversation we had...

Don't touch the watch

[/pokes watch]

Hi Ether!

Edited by Vashiane

lol late...this is what happens when I log into PO and forget this place exists.

Is Hatari!!!'s avatar supposed to be Ishtar in GBA style mug?

It's a sprite I made for the splicing competition ages ago...One that I really like actually.

my birthday's in january, so i'm pretty sure i'm a fire rabbit. i just like earth dragon better.

rabbit's great meat.

Well, you're almost 6 months behind me...so it really depends. Some systems use the year you're born in, hence why ours would be different...but some use the actual chinese new year...hence why they are the same.

Asterix agreed, but the context is different here

I don't know who that is.

I generally don't eat fish too much myself. Salmon or tunas in salads or sandwiches, preferably with a lot of mayo and a hint of dill.

Tuna is basically it for me...though I'm now a vegan XD.

Similarly to fishes, I can hardly eat any seafood. The only ones I didn't dislike were shrimp.

Shrimp with eyes...creeped me out. Basically it cannot look like an animal...or that was my old rule.

[/pokes watch]

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Edited by Яei Яei

:) I'll try my very best too.

... Pretty much, yeah. But they're the cool kind of hipsters, not the snobby, self-centered ones I'm so often graced with. Florida, I swear sometimes, you are a weird state indeed.

Excellent. Wonderful.

Yeah, they're cool, but that's because they're cool.

Florida sounds like an exciting place to be.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

o_o

Wowzers.

[/gives Rei Rei a cookie]

Excellent. Wonderful.

Yeah, they're cool, but that's because they're cool.

Florida sounds like an exciting place to be.

:D

Super cool. I especially like the babies. They're so cute when they're trying to wade towards the ocean, it's just so full of d'aww I can't handle it~

Florida is like that cousin on your mother's side that you sometimes don't notice because they're kind of quiet and peaceful, but once you talk to them ALL the crazy is suddenly revealed. :\

Fun to visit, not to live in.

Edited by Vashiane

so I've been looking at this card game called Weiẞ Schwarz, which is basically a whole bunch of anime and games tossed together into different sets and such and it seems interesting but I have personal experience with how expensive TCGs are

so I've been looking at this card game called Weiẞ Schwarz, which is basically a whole bunch of anime and games tossed together into different sets and such and it seems interesting but I have personal experience with how expensive TCGs are

Knight Hunters?!

o_o

Wowzers.

[/gives Rei Rei a cookie]

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine

Thank you