• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in my avatar is Rikiya Busujima from Zombie Revenge/Project X Zone.

He is a cool guy yeah.

also it was the hat that made me like him too

Ohh...

Fedoras are just amazing. I actually have one myself. It's got little skulls on the brim.

Yes, sometimes I think that that is a world I would love to live in, and unleash the beast within. To be the greatest because you are the STRONGEST.

Yeah...humidity can mess with hair pretty bad. I'm fine with going outdoors, even more fine if outdoors is pretty. I'm totally fine with ghost stories, but I ain't afraid o' no ghost.

I don't, you're not very crazy.

Ha! I'd be dead within an hour. Too gentle, too gullible, too weak. I only manage to thrive because of morals and law, and even then.

Although that hour I WOULD be alive, I'd love to observe everything. :)

And we have absolutely stunning beaches here... well, not Northern Florida that is. It's murky. South Florida is where it's at, the water is bluer than a summer sky... it's so beautiful.

Neither am I. Actually, I'm fairly into the paranormal. Odd, yes, but the feeling that you're not alone ranges from thrilling to downright terrifying. I love it.

That's because I haven't mentioned cleavers yet. OldMan swears I'm a yangire.

I didn't. You and Rey did.

what

N-No we didn't!

Hasn't it already been establish that he doesn't like me like that? And neither do I? We're friends at the most! :(

*hugs back* :C

YUP. Sumia's the most special, which made me a bit jealous, but eh. And I'd never get Chrom's with any other women. >_> Olivia's OTP with Lon'qu, Stahl or MaMU. LOL.

and for that part about to shipping team... I agree with TE.

I know right? I totally wanted to watch Silvia squeeze the life out of her man but NOPE. They just get a conversation. ... A formulaic conversation at that. I really like Olivia with Vaike, Ricken and Virion as well, but my favorite is Chrom/Olivia because that family dynamic. XD

Oh c'mon... Can't win, I swear.

I know this is kind of early for me, but I am completely beat. I'll see at around 5 in the morning when I usually get up okay? :)

Off to the Dreamscape for me. Sweet dreams, everyone!

I know right? I totally wanted to watch Silvia squeeze the life out of her man but NOPE. They just get a conversation. ... A formulaic conversation at that. I really like Olivia with Vaike, Ricken and Virion as well, but my favorite is Chrom/Olivia because that family dynamic. XD

Oh c'mon... Can't win, I swear.

I know this is kind of early for me, but I am completely beat. I'll see at around 5 in the morning when I usually get up okay? :)

I KNOW. *COUGH* D: Nuuu, love at first sight, no no no no. /bias.

NOPE. Sorry. ;___; I can't wait to get you and Rey in my Nuzlocke run now. I'm curious what you guys would name Azure/Inigo.

It's fine, goodnight, Vashi! Hope you get good dreams. :3

Ha! I'd be dead within an hour. Too gentle, too gullible, too weak. I only manage to thrive because of morals and law, and even then.

Although that hour I WOULD be alive, I'd love to observe everything. :)

And we have absolutely stunning beaches here... well, not Northern Florida that is. It's murky. South Florida is where it's at, the water is bluer than a summer sky... it's so beautiful.

Neither am I. Actually, I'm fairly into the paranormal. Odd, yes, but the feeling that you're not alone ranges from thrilling to downright terrifying. I love it.

That's because I haven't mentioned cleavers yet. OldMan swears I'm a yangire.

Oh yes, I suppose there are the downsides to it as well, which is why I only dream of it sometimes.

Beaches, huh. I love beaches, but I haven't been to one in aaaaaages. I'd love to see the ocean. It sounds amazing.

Paranormal, huh. I know some stuff about that stuff. I'm more into horror and the macabre...probably a side-effect of liking Castlevania. Never really got scared by stuff, though.

TheEnd, huh. If he says it, it must be true.

Night.

Edited by Nightmare

Pokemon Online...basically go go competitive battling.

Oh oh, I see.

Sorry, didn't...check... was doing a nuzlocke run for another thread.

HEY FREOHR, ARE YOU THERE? I'm too lazy to PM so I'll just post it here. I'm not there yet, but you and Acacia have A support soooo... I'm gonna need names soon. *runs from Integ*

HEY FREOHR, ARE YOU THERE? I'm too lazy to PM so I'll just post it here. I'm not there yet, but you and Acacia have A support soooo... I'm gonna need names soon. *runs from Integ*

Everybody seems to think of Aiku as the jealous type~

Ummmm..... I don't really know this game soooooooooo who am I naming??

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Everybody seems to think of Aiku as the jealous type~

Ummmm..... I don't really know this game soooooooooo who am I naming??

....Oh. Um...

...Oh...right, I forgot. Lucina and Cynthia!

It's a battle simulator. * shrug * fun to use and I'm usually there.

Oooh. At least it's fun then. :D