FE4 THREAD

Fia

Shirley.....

I'm not the best to give advice, so I just say listen to TheEnd~ And I hope you will pull out of this, at some point... It just seems a truly horrible and torturous way to think... And watching somebody speak like that always makes me very very sad =<

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I tried, but it never works for long? Or... actually, I never could find any meaning to it. Honestly... what's so bad about death? Nothing really offers any real solace to me, at least not for long.

What's bad about death, you ask?

The people you leave behind

And the lack of knowledge about what really happens after it

Seeking solace on material things is like building a castle on sand

And by material things, I'm talking about things like success and approval as well

Shirley.....

I'm not the best to give advice, so I just say listen to TheEnd~ And I hope you will pull out of this, at some point... It just seems a truly horrible and torturous way to think... And watching somebody speak like that always makes me very very sad =<

is it really horrible? I guess it could be seen that way...

What's bad about death, you ask?

The people you leave behind

And the lack of knowledge about what really happens after it

Seeking solace on material things is like building a castle on sand

And by material things, I'm talking about things like success and approval as well

who am I leaving behind? I don't have anyone irl besides my parents and one friend who'd really notice. But honestly, I don't think anyone will really miss me. I know, death can cause a lot of grief and depression but eventually, people will pull through, don't they?

And at least with lack of knowledge of what happens after death... as far as what I believe, I...don't believe anything except that we're dead and our bodies stop functioning completely.

Well, the thing is, I don't have any success or approval on anything I do to even seek solace in that... I'm guessing people count as materialistic? I don't know how else or where else to seek it. Even though I've been alive for 27 years.

although I'm probably making this thread pretty depressing with my stuff. >_>

is it really horrible? I guess it could be seen that way...

who am I leaving behind? I don't have anyone irl besides my parents and one friend who'd really notice. But honestly, I don't think anyone will really miss me. I know, death can cause a lot of grief and depression but eventually, people will pull through, don't they?

I think it is... Others may not think so, but to me, it is very horrible.

.................... Shirley...

Have you lost somebody before?

Well now I feel horrible for asking because this feels almost rude and probably won't even help at all... but... I feel like it's too late now to delete that

Edited by Freohr Datia

And at least with lack of knowledge of what happens after death... as far as what I believe, I...don't believe anything except that we're dead and our bodies stop functioning completely.

shirley, don't be ridiculous. if there's anyone who won't be missed, it is I...but that hasn't stopped me from living just yet =p

In car

Never say no one will miss you when you're gone

Some people will miss hated enemies who are gone

Rid yourself of these thoughts

Well, the thing is, I don't have any success or approval on anything I do to even seek solace in that... I'm guessing people count as materialistic? I don't know how else or where else to seek it. Even though I've been alive for 27 years.

although I'm probably making this thread pretty depressing with my stuff. >_>

As if a mother could ever forget her dead child.

Why not do something with this time you've got until your body stops functioning, then

Instead of just giving up

What's material can be easily taken

But different people are bound to seek different spiritual answers according to their culture, abilities and possibilities

And as we seek that answer - even if it's a lie - we find strength to accomplish things along the way

And hopefully make the world - even if in a small scale, and even if just a little - a better place for those around us, or for those who'll come after us

Everyone in this thread is already depressed

Edited by OldMan

I think it is... Others may not think so, but to me, it is very horrible.

.................... Shirley...

Have you lost somebody before?

Well now I feel horrible for asking because this feels almost rude and probably won't even help at all... but... I feel like it's too late now to delete that

No, I can't say I have. Not anyone I was particularly close to, but then again, I never really got the chance to be close to anyone.

In car

Never say no one will miss you when you're gone

Some people will miss hated enemies who are gone

Rid yourself of these thoughts

I suppose... I guess I dunno that, but then I...don't really talk to anyone either... except on here.

As if a mother could ever forget her dead child.

Why not do something with this time you've got until your body stops functioning, then

Instead of just giving up

What's material can be easily taken

But different people are bound to seek different spiritual answers according to their culture, abilities and possibilities

And as we seek that answer - even if it's a lie - we find strength to accomplish things along the way

And hopefully make the world - even if in a small scale, and even if just a little - a better place for those around us, or for those who'll come after us

Everyone in this thread is already depressed

Does she? Yet a mother can make her own living child feel like shit even though she could not be there for the child in early years?

What can I do though? I feel pretty useless too... and how ironic that my first therapy session is tomorrow.

Hmm, I guess people count as material then.

And I'm not spiritual at all though. Or religious. I don't really believe... I feel like I'm already a waste of space and intelligent life.

what.

Brady (Popo x Musashi) Roy

Well... I saw that coming.

The name or the pairing? XD Charlie was kind of indifferent and I couldn't come up with anythig interesting. ;w;

Does she? Yet a mother can make her own living child feel like shit even though she could not be there for the child in early years?

What can I do though? I feel pretty useless too... and how ironic that my first therapy session is tomorrow.

And I'm not spiritual at all though. Or religious. I don't really believe... I feel like I'm already a waste of space and intelligent life.

what.

Oh boy

Seems like you'll have plenty to rant

People come and go - they die, they change, they don't change as expected

I noticed

And the fact you're a waste now doesn't necessarily mean you need to stay a waste

(Though of course, I'm not denying the fact that sometimes you need support - financial, even - to get shit done)

we're all depressed children and manchildren

The name or the pairing? XD Charlie was kind of indifferent and I couldn't come up with anythig interesting. ;w;

The name. xD

Shirley we missed you when you left for like a week

Imagine how someone closer to you would feel

/twocents

^ What he said.

No, I can't say I have. Not anyone I was particularly close to, but then again, I never really got the chance to be close to anyone.

I suppose... I guess I dunno that, but then I...don't really talk to anyone either... except on here.

what.

We would still miss you if you were gone. Even our friends on the internet are important. You're not useless. No one is.

Phone hard to type on sorry.

I see...

Forget I asked, I really shouldn't have...

But I don't think you should discard what Boron said. Imo that could be among the most incorrect assumptions to make...

Oh boy

Seems like you'll have plenty to rant

People come and go - they die, they change, they don't change as expected

I noticed

And the fact you're a waste now doesn't necessarily mean you need to stay a waste

(Though of course, I'm not denying the fact that sometimes you need support - financial, even - to get shit done)

we're all depressed children and manchildren

Plenty. Here's hoping it'll help me like last time.

Yet we're social creatures and we depend on each other. Sometimes it makes me a bit frustrated.

Yes... Sorry... I'm rather stupid yet I want to believe something I can see/touch/stuff that involves the five senses.

But what can I do to... well, not stay as a waste? I wonder if I'll always be a waste of time. And then that begins the vicious thought cycle of suicide.

Are we now. I...did not really intend to spill it all out here. I guess things just piled on.

Shirley we missed you when you left for like a week

Imagine how someone closer to you would feel

/twocents

closer... Hmm... I'm not sure, I guess. I can name three people, but I guess there would be more that I'm not aware of.

We would still miss you if you were gone. Even our friends on the internet are important. You're not useless. No one is.

Phone hard to type on sorry.

Thanks... It's nice to know to be told that in my face too, than having to... like... have to try to figure it out in my depressed head.

@Fre: No, it's okay. I know death causes a lot of grief to people around the dead person. I studied it too. Yet I still think about it and everything... I know it's selfish and it's running away, yet sometimes I can't help but feel that's the choice I should make. Even though I know it's a terrible way of thinking and my own studies tell me so, I still think it.

Plenty. Here's hoping it'll help me like last time.

Yet we're social creatures and we depend on each other. Sometimes it makes me a bit frustrated.

Yes... Sorry... I'm rather stupid yet I want to believe something I can see/touch/stuff that involves the five senses.

But what can I do to... well, not stay as a waste? I wonder if I'll always be a waste of time. And then that begins the vicious thought cycle of suicide.

Yes, we're social creatures. We need other people. Ultimately, our lives don't have any meaning without other people - if we only do things for ourselves, what's the point of living? (Of course, there are philosophical positions that disagree with that - ie hedonism)

However, there's an important nuance here: if people give us meaning, we lose that meaning when they're gone.

I have no intention of trying to proselytize or something, I find that kinda disgusting tbh

One way could be finding something you can do

Any skill honed or employed effectively enough can be useful

I'm too lazy to read, fill me in.

Not to mention, I'm feeling rather ill.

Shirley is feeling lonely and useless Edited by OldMan

*Wakes up*

Oh no serious crap...

*Walks out*

If you want non-serious crap. I've got news for you.

I have idea for the next episode of VINCENTxREY series.

TO THE TROLL MACHINE I GO.

Also known as Paint Tool SAI if you're wondering.

If you want non-serious crap. I've got news for you.

I have idea for the next episode of VINCENTxREY series.

TO THE TROLL MACHINE I GO.

Also known as Paint Tool SAI if you're wondering.

You're a good girl