• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I peeked at that Cordelia vs. Sumia thread.

So. Much. Fucking. Hate. For. People.

Honestly, I don't care whether people find Sumia or Cordelia more interesting or like better. I find neither particularly outstanding in my mind. But I respect people who present their opinions in a rational matter. But the amount of pretentiousness in that thread makes me want to ask eclipse to scream at everyone there like how she does in mafia. Like, how dare you be so uppity and think that your opinion is THE LAW that you actually have the fucking nerve to say that people's opinions are wrong or that you would like to see them name one time X is interesting or something.

THE. FUCKING. NERVE.

I see...

You mean mine?

I guess so then.

I'm really disappointed, she was one of the very few I actually like.

Honestly, I don't care whether people find Sumia or Cordelia more interesting or like better. I find neither particularly outstanding in my mind. But I respect people who present their opinions in a rational matter. But the amount of pretentiousness in that thread makes me want to ask eclipse to scream at everyone there like how she does in mafia. Like, how dare you be so uppity and think that your opinion is THE LAW that you actually have the fucking nerve to say that people's opinions are wrong or that you would like to see them name one time X is interesting or something.

THE. FUCKING. NERVE.

I - I'm sorry!

Edited by Vashiane

THE. FUCKING. NERVE.

that thread is just horrible

people act like their opinion is only the right one.

people suck ;/

lol Cam

its not your fault vash

Edited by Ice Sage

I guess so then.

I'm really disappointed, she was one of the very few I actually like.

Inorite...well at least she died without fear or regrets.

You will find out some things in the end...you may not like her afterwards so much though...

Other Annie is home from behind the Great Firewall of China.

I'm screwed.

... Why? What's wrong?

Inorite...well at least she died without fear or regrets.

You will find out some things in the end...you may not like her afterwards so much though...

Huh... I'll keep that in mind then.

I only read the first few pages of this thread, and honestly I'm wondering if I should even read through the rest of this thread because what I had read in merely the first two pages has pissed me off so much.

I'm going to start off by saying I don't really care about either Cordelia or Sumia much. I find that neither stand out in my opinion so I am not voting. HOWEVER ... I am fucking annoyed by the nerve of people who go around throwing the weight of their opinions like it is fact and to say you're "losing faith" in the subforum because people don't agree with your OPINION.

What one person finds "interesting" is another person's "bad". Where one person can see depth in a character, another person finds that there is none. Arguing stats and who's better and who deserves all the resources, in other words, from a gameplay perspective is fine. But can we just fucking agree that people will disagree on what makes them like a character and what they consider "a good personality/character" and that you don't have to act like your opinion is fact and look down on everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion?

I could have posted this in that thread. But I balked at the last moment.

Edited by Sangyul

I - I'm sorry!

Why would you be sorry? You may have started the topic, but it's not your fault that people are too stupid to respect that other people do not share their opinions.

Other Annie is home from behind the Great Firewall of China.

I'm screwed.

Screwed, you say

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, NO. I DON'T HAVE MY OWN LOGIC. :(

I see... well, maybe she wanted you to get it quicker!! I dunno.

I see. I never bothered, I guess... it would seem.

Silly

I don't even know here

Did you play FE12

The first hit killed me quite a number of times. I have immunity to shock and freezing so at least that's not a problem for me

They kept falling on me (sometimes even before I could land a hit on it) and I was ajfhjahajked'ing the whole time.

How odd and squishy

Well keep up

the second execution is worse btw...but I am not spoling you anymore

Fuck... I don't want to see it anymore...

... ...

Why would you be sorry? You may have started the topic, but it's not your fault that people are too stupid to respect that other people do not share their opinions.

It would have never happened if I hadn't started it in the first place!

*pokes Vashi*

You'll see my favorite character and she will live through it all.

Silly

I don't even know here
Did you play FE12

WHY THANK YOU.

What.

.... Umm..... not much. COUGH. *easily distracted*