• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And scuze my my manners.

So sorry..

moltar280.jpg

Hello, Sirius.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I like Arby's because chocolate turnovers ;u;

But not much else... Their food with roast beef is among the strange food that make me feel sick even if I'm not allergic to any of it... All I ever eat there is chicken strips~!

I find the most hilarious to be SRW A's take on it, though.

oh dear

what did they do this time? i'm still not over the events of victory gundam and the one year war both happening in alpha

This is amazing. xD

Technically I play in 2D most of the time. Only in 3D some of the time.

I'm wondering if the screens' sizes are the same as the XL.

I guess it could be interesting if you don't care about portability.

I'm wondering what the point of this is... since there's an OFF button for the 3D anyway.

I actually really like the 3D and I'll turn it on every now and then - especially on Animal Crossing - even though the 3D plus my glasses gives me a bit of a headache if I play for too long.

I'm wondering what the point of this is... since there's an OFF button for the 3D anyway.

I actually really like the 3D and I'll turn it on every now and then - especially on Animal Crossing - even though the 3D plus my glasses gives me a bit of a headache if I play for too long.

For that same reason I am not using the 3D almost at all...(btw I am not wearing glasses)

For that same reason I am not using the 3D almost at all...(btw I am not wearing glasses)

It's actually less likely to give me a headache WITHOUT my glasses on, but my eyesight is absolutely terrible. :D

Coming on the same day as Pokémon, cheap, doesn't kill children's eyes => Profit probably

Nintendo... stahp.

That thing looks like a piece of shit. I wouldn't call that portable at all.

Neither are tablets supposedly, and yet...

Coming on the same day as Pokémon, cheap, doesn't kill children's eyes => Profit probably

Neither are tablets supposedly, and yet...

Hmmm... well, I'm sure Nintendo's got it figured out. Hopefully.

There's a Pokemon X&Y demo, Nintendo, why is this not in my eShop?

They said the point is it's cheaper x3

Or at least in that other article I was linked to

And that article also said the screen is about the same as a normal 3DS and smaller than XL

They said the point is it's cheaper x3

Or at least in that other article I was linked to

And that article also said the screen is about the same as a normal 3DS and smaller than XL

Well... it looks nice and kid-friendly, so I'm sure parents will love this for their younger ones.

Ha ha...

I never knew the difference between the 3DS/and the XL versions. Other than the XL version having a slight bigger screen...I dunno what else it offers that the regular 3DS doesn't.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Yeah, though hopefully those kids are careful with where they place their 2DS since the screen and buttons can't be protected as easily~ They said they're gonna release a case for it but are all kids responsible enough to keep their 2DS in the case? x3

Hopefully the parents will look out for that for the kids then, I know my dad never did for us since he was too lazy, despite not wanting expensive things to break so early =3