• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this means Rey is going to have a mental breakdown which causes him to develop two distinct personalities, with one focused on Olivia and the other on Ninian. :Hugh:

I DIDN'T BUY ANY FLASHCARDS BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO BE TAKING A LANGUAGE THIS YEAR BUT NOOOOOO EVERY FUCKING SECTION OF MULTIVARIABLE WAS FULL SO NOW I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH A YEAR OF JAPANESE RAAAAAAALDHFLKSDJFKLJDF

Hey no ALLCAPS

Jenni posts here while the only other Jenni I know (alongside her boyfriend and the rest of my friends) were here

I knew that would happen

And since that Jenni was my Japanese teacher, I happened to ask her what ピアスのお礼 meant which is apparently a gift given as thanks for a received gift

How? I really don't know how to prove her wrong. She's the one keeping up the story that I'm not even in NY so it makes me feel more like I don't belong in this city. I know it was my fault for running away, but I still came back 7 years ago... Oh well. I really don't know how to prove her wrong. My life is still pathetic.

You can't prove her wrong with words.

And it's basically up to you to make your life less pathetic.

Jenni posts here while the only other Jenni I know (alongside her boyfriend and the rest of my friends) were here

I knew that would happen

And since that Jenni was my Japanese teacher, I happened to ask her what ピアスのお礼 meant which is apparently a gift given as thanks for a received gift

You can't prove her wrong with words.

And it's basically up to you to make your life less pathetic.

Oh hey so you found out what that means. And remember it.

I suppose not, but I don't know how else to prove her wrong... Because of her (and probably other reasons), I have like, no self-esteem or confidence so I feel like I can't do anything right. So I dunno how... I mean I guess it can be a thing to work on with my therapist...? ._.

and how do I make my life less pathetic. I'm already 27 and I ...don't do anything worthwhile...

*so depressed*

and goodnight thread.

Edited by Elize