• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I also love how in the beginning of C6 Chrom goes "The assassins should scatter if we defeat their leader." Yet it's Route. I don't mind becaue Defeat Boss was a pretty stupid concept.

I honestly would say Defeat Boss makes more sense than Seize, really.

i know this is not exactly the best place but how will smtx fe do in the real world tokyo, fe is much more fantasy like in my opinion

I'm kinda curious as well.

More objectives would have been NICE. Like some seizes maybe? Or... um, ESCAPES?

I'd disagree on seize, because it honestly comes off as a dumb concept.

C6 definitely should have been a Defend.

C9 and C21 were perfect escape chapters.

C20 would have been a good seize chapter (for a bonus, they could have required you to bring Say'ri and seize the throne with her).

vash look at fe 11. ALL seize

I'm aware of that, yes...

Edited by Vashiane

C20 would have been a good seize chapter (for a bonus, they could have required you to bring Say'ri and seize the throne with her).

That'd be an Arrive, NOT a seize, silly.

I didn't say anything about seize.

Then what's your issue with defeat boss? It kinda makes sense if you think about it - once the leader goes down, anyone else remaining would likely lose their will to fight (see: Kinship's Bond).

Edited by Levant Fortner

1. (Feel free to ignore this, this is weeaboo territory) FUCK that name.

2. It's in Felia/Ferox territory. Or do you mean the continent?

3. Chapter 13: OOOOH, I AM SO EVIIIIL. BUT I'LL SUPPORT YOU... FOR MY OWN EEEEVIL REASONS... OH BY THE WAY, HAVE SOME EEEVIIIL RISEN AFTER YOU OBVIOUSLY COMMANDED BY MY EEEVILL SELF. BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL BE FINE... OH AND MY EEEVIIIL SELF IS YOUR FATHER.

OH AND BY THE WAY, YOU'LL FORGET ABOUT MY EEEVVVVIIL SELF FOR ABOUT 9 CHAPTERS OR SO.

1. Fucking weebs

2. Yes, I mean the continent

3. First, lol. I see it more that Chrom and the others though Walhart was priority, I mean, Validar was clearly up to no good but it's not like they could have know he planned on reviving Grima. Even if things are really obvious for the player sometimes, it might not be as much if you were there instead of the characters. My problem with this chapter is that Chrom is smart enough to realize the risen are Validar's making but not that he could be more then the guy who tried to kill Emm.

The whole Grima arc sucks because basically they drop something in one chapter and spend a lot of chapters like nothing regarding that happened. And Lucina is too misinformed for someone who came from the future.

I would like to have people be recruited by someone other than Chrom. Even the children characters who can, still can be recruited by him. Things like Tharja being recruited by Robin would make sense.

Well, Chrom recruiting the children is a failsafe in case the mothers got defeated before playing the paralogues.

I would like to have people be recruited by someone other than Chrom. Even the children characters who can, still can be recruited by him. Things like Tharja being recruited by Robin would make sense.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

I agree that the Grima subplot should definitely have got more attention. It's like ... FE13 tried to shove too many things into one story and failed.