FE4 THREAD

Fia

I feel that every female mounted unit needs pants, and Valk is the only one that delivers it properly. I don't mind skirt if you're a foot unit since the Romans did it, but no pants and riding = chafing and that's not cool.

Its even more egregious on Wyverns. Scaly beast creatures on a pretty wonky saddle to begin with...Pegknights almost always had skirts in FE so im like "whatever" but Paladins and GKs? Wat.

I actually like Grandmaster a lot ;/

So do i. Grandmaster Gerome was fucking awesome.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually just stick Robin back as a Grandmaster after collecting all the skills I want for him. Although I do like bow knight, male paladin, and sage outfits as well. And male sorcerer hahaha-- *shot*

I actually like Grandmaster a lot ;/

OMG, I can't believe I forgot about Grandmaster, that's so beautiful

I feel like Hero could do without that weird thing around the neck, but otherwise it's a strong design. I'm sad that its strength isn't that much higher than SM, though. Would liked something like a 45-46 base for them instead.

I don't like sorc because I have no idea how the fuck it even stays on.

I feel that every female mounted unit needs pants, and Valk is the only one that delivers it properly. I don't mind skirt if you're a foot unit since the Romans did it, but no pants and riding = chafing and that's not cool.

I actually do

Bolt Axe max mt forge, man

They should definitely have more Str

What exactly is the problem with sorc? I can't really see it with the in-game model and I can't really find any sort of artwork

but the Mjolnir is already a tome

What exactly is the problem with sorc? I can't really see it with the in-game model and I can't really find any sort of artwork

It's like, only half covering and not in the sense of skimpy (even though it is skimpy that's not my problem with it) but it's like vertically cut in half and there's no way I can see it staying on and that just bothers me so much

I do like the upper half of grandmaster though

that's an imposter

It's like, only half covering and not in the sense of skimpy (even though it is skimpy that's not my problem with it) but it's like vertically cut in half and there's no way I can see it staying on and that just bothers me so much

I do like the upper half of grandmaster though

that's an imposter

It's a bit hard to see the details with the game graphics but maybe there is some way that it stays, I don't know.

like the rexcalibur

All Sorcerers wind up with Battle Spandex and i guess people find it silly. /shrug

But Mjollnir is better as a Bolt Axe for obvious reasons!!!

Next run, im forging a Shockstick for Gungnir. Sucks they cant range. D:<

...this really is a dress up game.

Just wait till you get to the good clothes stores- Everything from frills to punk fashion, The girls get the most options! It's great~