• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

..... What kind of pie? ;u;

Didn't really have a kind in mind, though if I had to pick one I'd say chocolate.

Time zones are at least ten times more evil than me!

And I'm super evil!

Time differences can be confusing.

It seems I can beat most teams of mons so far. Haven't lost against anybody except Fruit so far, even against teams full of legendaries.

Have you tried Rating Battles yet...?

I'm awful at the higher level ones

Tried compoundeyes/frisk/thief some clefairies but either pokemon doesn't want to hold items in the wild/safari in this game or the rng just hates me

Safari Pokemon hold items. I got a Metal Coat off a Metang the other day. And I've seen tons of Quick Powder Dittos and Oran Berry Audinos. Edited by Fruity Insanity

It's true. Time zones are the enemy.

it's true parrhesia stays up until midnight and i (try to) get out of bed at 6 every morning just because daylight savings has ensured that our attempts to play video games in the morning are fucked

hmm i wonder would be possible for people to never be able to post on this thread. For example it got to page 2 so then it would be considered necroposting

Except that in FftF, Necroposting rules are nonexistant, so it can easily be revived even if it were after years of no activity and/or be in the Nth page.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

oh man i just saw the olivia sensei link in your sig

A+

I wonder if Marthur drew that himself. And I wonder who out of Annie and Amelia was drawn with the shipping emote face.

They're my archenemies and I'lll never beat them!

Poor Marthur

I finished Chapter 7 before the reinforcements :c

Should I restart?

What game are you talking about?

Have you tried Rating Battles yet...?

Safari Pokemon hold items. I got a Metal Coat off a Metang the other day. And I've seen tons of Quick Powder Dittos and Oran Berry Audinos.

I guess I'll just keep on stealing from clefairies then

Killing Templars before even getting to the first city, I love stealth assassination

The best

What game are you talking about?

Awakening. I started another file after I realized Gaius had Fighter instead of Barbarian.

I restarted the chapter, and the only bad part was that Stahl got speed the other time. My Stahl is not going really good. Sully already have the same Str as him, at least he's still somewhat tanky.

Now I don't know which path Gregor should go to get Axefaire... Or any of the girls who will need Galeforce for their boys...

The best

The first one, my mouse failed me and he detected me :c One hit from him and my sync bar was completely depleted :awesome:

Edited by Tonton