I wanna take part in my dreams too.

... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

I wanna lucid dream but I don't wanna lucid dream with Tharja or anything

She'll murder you in your dreams

Edited by BLS

Oh, thought it was to a previous post. Still, I don't quite get it. Now a good reason not to do something about the upside-down picture?

it's kinda funny because it's based on mexican wrestling

they speak spanish and have upside down punctuation signs

I don't have lucid dreaming experience so I don't know what horrors Vashi has faced~

But besides whatever bad things may come with it, while I'm sure this has gotten old and repetitive by now, I don't like the thought of lucid dreaming because I think it sounds boring... to have control over a dream... or more boring than having regular dreams at least~ My dreams already entertain me quite well enough as they are!!

But anyway, people have different opinions and tastes and I guess if you want to be able to influence your dreams then... hopefully that works out well for you~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't think so.... but I don't know how exactly lucid dreams work either. Lucid dreams is just being aware of the fact that you're dreaming and sometimes you're able to control the dreams. But I don't know if you can control what you dream about. Still, I would not mind that and in fact, I would want to have that if only to... um... impact some changes in some dreams. But in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind lucid dreaming if it means being aware of the fact that I am dreaming and not awake. That's mainly my reason for wanting to lucid dream.

Of course, my depression and lack of a stronger motivation will probably prevent me from doing it anyway.

I don't think so.... but I don't know how exactly lucid dreams work either. Lucid dreams is just being aware of the fact that you're dreaming and sometimes you're able to control the dreams. But I don't know if you can control what you dream about. Still, I would not mind that and in fact, I would want to have that if only to... um... impact some changes in some dreams. But in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind lucid dreaming if it means being aware of the fact that I am dreaming and not awake. That's mainly my reason for wanting to lucid dream.

Of course, my depression and lack of a stronger motivation will probably prevent me from doing it anyway.

Once you put it like that, I can say that I've had plenty of those. Not really a bad thing

Also, what reason is that for? D:

Well, I think afaik it's just influencing them... I could care less about influencing the way my dreams go, I'm pretty fortunate because my dreams are usually quite nice to me. Mostly as in they aren't that good or bad, they're just neutral I guess =o And the ones that are good... well, good!! The ones that are bad usually just entertain me in the end x3 All of this that I am saying feels so repetitive... If you have real bad dreams then I can see why you'd want to have influence over them? Or if they were good dreams that you wanted to make get better x3 As for being aware that you're dreaming... I don't know what to feel about that, but if you want that then cool.

Maybe get Ein to keep poking at you to do it~ I bet he'd motivate you!! If you have trouble with motivation and if you want to do something badly enough, don't give up seeking ideas or even asking for help for ideas, perhaps =o Because you'd certainly get nowhere if you just said "it probably won't work anyway because reasons"

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm looking at the wiki page for lucid dreams. Apparently, it describes a phenomenon where a person believes they've woken up, but they really haven't and they just imagine that they do.

I dunno, I'm not a lucid dreamer, but is it bad that I've had these kinds of dreams more often than I can count?

I'm looking at the wiki page for lucid dreams. Apparently, it describes a phenomenon where a person believes they've woken up, but they really haven't and they just imagine that they do.

I dunno, I'm not a lucid dreamer, but is it bad that I've had these kinds of dreams more often than I can count?

I had those a lot actually. (When I dreamed anything at all)

Once you put it like that, I can say that I've had plenty of those. Not really a bad thing

Also, what reason is that for? D:

Oh, oops, being aware that you're dreaming while you're dreaming. I also linked you to the wikipedia's article on skype.

And whaat? Just because of my own bad emotional dreams.

Well, I think afaik it's just influencing them... I could care less about influencing the way my dreams go, I'm pretty fortunate because my dreams are usually quite nice to me. Mostly as in they aren't that good or bad, they're just neutral I guess =o And the ones that are good... well, good!! The ones that are bad usually just entertain me in the end x3 All of this that I am saying feels so repetitive... If you have real bad dreams then I can see why you'd want to have influence over them? Or if they were good dreams that you wanted to make get better x3 As for being aware that you're dreaming... I don't know what to feel about that, but if you want that then cool.

Maybe get Ein to keep poking at you to do it~ I bet he'd motivate you!! If you have trouble with motivation and if you want to do something badly enough, don't give up seeking ideas or even asking for help for ideas, perhaps =o Because you'd certainly get nowhere if you just said "it probably won't work anyway because reasons"

Well, I think I missed the part where it's being aware of it while you're dreaming. But I guess that's also a reason for you to not wanting to influence your dreams... having mostly pleasant or neutral ones. I wouldn't mind if it was like that either! Or if I just didn't recollect my dreams... whether they're good or bad.

I don't know if I'd say my dreams are "really bad" or anything than just... sometimes it takes me a while to shake off the residual bad feelings from those emotionally negative dreams.

...I'm not sure if he would? <_< But you're right. It definitely won't go anywhere if I just excuse myself from doing it.

ALSO, I JUST GOT SHINY GHASTLY!!! (AFTER OVER 600-700 EGGS!!!)

\o/

Either she's a Genki Girl to the extreme or um, that's a lot of appreciation.

Yeah. She's pretty energetic.

Also, speaking of muscle... Stephan's Sawk does some of the most over-the-top and manly poses when using Bulk Up.

White Knight!!

Well, I think I missed the part where it's being aware of it while you're dreaming. But I guess that's also a reason for you to not wanting to influence your dreams... having mostly pleasant or neutral ones. I wouldn't mind if it was like that either! Or if I just didn't recollect my dreams... whether they're good or bad.

I don't know if I'd say my dreams are "really bad" or anything than just... sometimes it takes me a while to shake off the residual bad feelings from those emotionally negative dreams.

...I'm not sure if he would? <_< But you're right. It definitely won't go anywhere if I just excuse myself from doing it.

Okay... and yeah usually my dreams are so straaaaaange so I get really entertained by them x3

Huh... perhaps your bad dreams must be really different from mine or something =o Usually any time I have a bad dream it's because oh noooooooo scary monster!!! Or scary person!! And with scariness, it's just something I can easily get over by the time I'm awake, and I usually think of it as... kind of a book or movie or something with a story~ As far as I remember there have only been a couple dreams I had that really shook me.

Heehee it could be him or maybe even somebody else you'd be willing to listen to~ And who would be willing to pester remind you about it x3 And yup yup good Shirley~! =D

Edited by Freohr Datia