FE4 THREAD

Fia

And Acey doesn't seem to be having the best day either =<

Today's just as blue as my posts I guess D=

But I'm trying to make this day better as well, I'm trying to get into spriting again since the break is giving me an art opportunity, and I think it's going well so far...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say so.

Well... because he was sleeping (and still is), I did that to my own fingers because he wasn't there to prevent me from doing that! *coughtotallypossiblecough*

Excellent.

Impossibly silly Shirley.

So it's not just me? That's comforting, I guess~

It's must be the winter weather... Cold, and not a lot of color, yeah?

Yeah, I noticed my mood has gotten lower since the tree leaves fell, and they were all so colourful.

Though really, this is just contributing to my melancholy. Some snow would be nice to shake it off though, wouldn't it?

There is an actual thing called Seasonal Affective Disorder for those in the blues. It's possible, because of the decreased exposure to the sun.

Excellent.

Impossibly silly Shirley.

FOR THIS TIME.

Thanks. ;n;

Heehee in my case though, it's because bad/sad things just happened around this time x3

Although there's still that lonely feeling I would get when I slept through the day just to wake up at night... but I think that might be a different situation? =o

There is an actual thing called Seasonal Affective Disorder for those in the blues. It's possible, because of the decreased exposure to the sun.

In my case, too much sun exposure makes me depressed and bitey. So if i get Seasonal Affective Disorder, its in the summer.