• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...wat.

Hai thread. You know what really puts my Gungnir in a twist? Self-Righteous people. Its like, "dude, get over yourself! If people arent judging you, why are you judging others?" AGH!

tumblr_lul6a1osn11r4opjfo2_500.gif

Is this about my topic? Sorry if that's the case.

me.

Dammit Poly! :P:

Is this about my topic? Sorry if that's the case.

What? lol no, of course not. Im talking about this one little shit nugget on facebook who thinks that if you arent vegan, youre an asshole who loves to see things suffer. I posted about how i actually have problems with low iron and how supplements do fuck all (except turn my pee green) to help. So for health reasons, i couldnt POSSIBLY go vegan and how this doesnt mean im immoral. This shit head proceeded to launch into a five-post long attempted guilt trip about how horrible meat is and how horrible a person you are for eating it. I told them that i am not judging them based on their veganism and to extend the courtesy to me and others. That jerk is probably still plastering "VEGAN OR YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK FOREVER!" crap on my friend's wall. Ugh!! UGH!!!

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS? WHY DO PEOPLE CONSTANTLY JUDGE OTHERS LIKE THIS!?? I am just fucking fed up. Stop. Thinking. I. Murder. People. Cuz. I. Dont. Share. Your. Opinion. Or. Express. Ambivalence. To. Said. Opinion.

9k43tg.gif

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Your imagination, of course.

That was blatant proof it was NOT my imagination. >(

Well I guess I'll be going now.

Good night thread~

I still have no fucking idea what the fuck happened earlier

Me neither, but boa noite, Tonton.

What? lol no, of course not. Im talking about this one little shit nugget on facebook who thinks that if you arent vegan, youre an asshole who loves to see things suffer. I posted about how i actually have problems with low iron and how supplements do fuck all (except turn my pee green) to help. So for health reasons, i couldnt POSSIBLY go vegan and how this doesnt mean im immoral. This shit head proceeded to launch into a five-post long attempted guilt trip about how horrible meat is and how horrible a person you are for eating it. I told them that i am not judging them based on their veganism and to extend the courtesy to me and others. That jerk is probably still plastering "VEGAN OR YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK FOREVER!" crap on my friend's wall. Ugh!! UGH!!!

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS? WHY DO PEOPLE CONSTANTLY JUDGE OTHERS LIKE THIS!?? I am just fucking fed up. Stop. Thinking. I. Murder. People. Cuz. I. Dont. Share. Your. Opinion. Or. Express. Ambivalence. To. Said. Opinion.

9k43tg.gif

. . .

Be right back, I am SHOOTING a motherfucker.

9k43tg.gif

Ah i see. But really thanks to the coincidence of your post and my topic I realized I'm also Self righteous, and that's not nice, and I'll definitely try to change that, so thank you. You kind of made someone a better person in a very odd way. haha

Edited by Nobody

Ah i see. But really thanks to the coincidence of your post and my topic I realized I'm also Self righteous, and that's not nice, and I'll definitely try to change that, so thank you. You kind of made someone a better person in a very odd way. haha

Wow what. Ahahhaa! Its like Jon Snow says "sometimes, different paths lead to the same castle."

Certainly not my intent to call you out or anything. I saw your topic and was like "I have no strong feelings either way."

*burns every thread except this one*

Then they'll just start even more threads...

and if you keep burning them all and they catch on then they'll all come pouring into here...

I do not like the sound of this ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Then they'll just start even more threads...

and if you keep burning them all and they catch on then they'll all come pouring into here...

I do not like the sound of this ;~;

but but... but... oh crap.

OH FINE. Maybe I should just set the thread-makers on fire.....?