Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my.

What happened?

Admin got involved in a rather controversial subject in the series (it involves Robert Baratheon and Cersei...oi...) and it looked like ol' Elio was arguing rape apology. People got buttmad. And some other wingnut got buttmad cuz i used the word "mad" to describe a character. The PC is strong with that one. BUTTMADNESS EVERYWHERE!!!

Admin got involved in a rather controversial subject in the series (it involves Robert Baratheon and Cersei...oi...) and it looked like ol' Elio was arguing rape apology. People got buttmad. And some other wingnut got buttmad cuz i used the word "mad" to describe a character. The PC is strong with that one. BUTTMADNESS EVERYWHERE!!!

Dang. :\

Eh? Oh, that he is.

28 hours... Naga, what is... yeah. He needed the sleep. I have never been able to last that long ever.

Poor guy... gee.

Oh, It was ME who did that once. xD I have no idea how long he stayed up.

But yes, it's certainly a party over here~

Butts are good.

Buttmadness is no good at all.

kinky.

unrelated:

1459163_240959426070562_342974897_n.jpg

oy Tonton

I better be this badass

I didn't know about Hawlucha before you asked me to name one after you.

That shit is my favorite Gen VI pokemon and one of my favorites overall already.

And look at dat shiny:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/701.shtml

Aside from the awful green feathers, that is a manly-as-fuck shiny.

What's my ability/moveset?

Ability: Limber

Moveset:

High Jump Kick

Roost

Acrobatics

Flying Press

I don't care if flying press is good or not, a Hawlucha without it is not a Hawlucha

I used this one in main game, I'll breed for a good one later and try to get it shiny too, then this one shall be known as either THE FLAN, THE FLANMAN or FLANMAN. I don't know yet.

Ability: Limber

Moveset:

High Jump Kick

Roost

Acrobatics

Flying Press

I don't care if flying press is good or not, a Hawlucha without it is not a Hawlucha

I used this one in main game, I'll breed for a good one later and try to get it shiny too, then this one shall be known as either THE FLAN, THE FLANMAN or FLANMAN. I don't know yet.

FUCK YES ACROBATICS

MANLIEST MOVESET

i guess i'll just roll some bunnies in the mean time

i can probably start on that bunnelby now that i have a bullshit amount of 5iv nidorans but then I feel bad wondertrading them off to people because most don't appreciate the buns