• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Uguu

I feel like I just about had my own moment just as Poly had... It's just so upsetting... the crap that happens in this place... and I can't even help but overreact every time because of my stupid nature but all I want to be able to do is stay here with fun people without running into mean people and getting so mad and overprotective about it ;~; And seriously why does ignore have to not woooooooooork

[/hugs]

I find it really interesting, but yeah, it is rather bloody....lots of death, too. I can't tell you how the manga is, because I haven't read most of it yet;;;

... ._. Y-Yeah...

Watch it anyway.

O.O

don't speak of cold weather

please

I'm roasting

you americans don't know how well you have it

I stopped watching when I realized it's a zombie survival series except with giants instead of zombies.

And there's no virus.

... V-Veh?

any anime that has more violence than boobs is good in my books

uh, nohomoyeahtotally

i guess that explains why i'm so conflicted with gantz and elfen lied

also attack on titan is amazing

*thankthank*

Oh no not last year~ I just mean there is no next time for this class!!

But... yeah there will still be more papers to write for future classes, just they won't be a class specifically about arguments that's for certain, since it isn't required and there's no way I'm going to voluntarily take another class centered around writing x3

Ohhh, okay then! BUT GENERALLY WITH REGARDS TO HOMEWORK you'll do better next time!

Uguu

I feel like I just about had my own moment just as Poly had... It's just so upsetting... the crap that happens in this place... and I can't even help but overreact every time because of my stupid nature but all I want to be able to do is stay here with fun people without running into mean people and getting so mad and overprotective about it ;~; And seriously why does ignore have to not woooooooooork

It's okay Freohr. They suck anyway, whoever they are (I think I know but I don't want to name names).

Ohhh, okay then! BUT GENERALLY WITH REGARDS TO HOMEWORK you'll do better next time!

It's okay Freohr. They suck anyway, whoever they are (I think I know but I don't want to name names).

Okaaaaaay!! Thanks for the encouragement~ It's a slow process but hopefully I will keep getting better and better...

The fact that they suck is what makes me hate staying here, sometimes x3 But that's also a problem since people that suck shouldn't even be worth the time!! D= (yeeeaaaah you know because the little shithead is the only person who I have on ignore who would do anything to make me react that way~ The only other person I ignored is the emote spammer...)

Okaaaaaay!! Thanks for the encouragement~ It's a slow process but hopefully I will keep getting better and better...

The fact that they suck is what makes me hate staying here, sometimes x3 But that's also a problem since people that suck shouldn't even be worth the time!! D= (yeeeaaaah you know because the little shithead is the only person who I have on ignore who would do anything to make me react that way~ The only other person I ignored is the emote spammer...)

\o/

Whoa, the big guns are out. Don't get too worked up though. :c Like you said, not worth the time and effort...but I understand why it'd make you upset. *Patpat*

... I've heard of the latter, the former escapes me, sadly.

Gantz is about a survival game that dead people play. tl;dr They need to kill aliens so they can come back to life, but the game is usually rigged against them. It's horrendously brutal, but eerily compelling.

\o/

Whoa, the big guns are out. Don't get too worked up though. :c Like you said, not worth the time and effort...but I understand why it'd make you upset. *Patpat*

I'm sure I will feel much better after sleepy~ And after Integrity is back again because he's like my source of calmness/happiness

And I'm going to sleep now, so bye byyyyye~ Since this next week is mostly just review for exams on thursday, I'll probably be back on tomorrow...

I'm sure I will feel much better after sleepy~ And after Integrity is back again because he's like my source of calmness/happiness

And I'm going to sleep now, so bye byyyyye~ Since this next week is mostly just review for exams on thursday, I'll probably be back on tomorrow...

GODNIGHT then, and good luck with stuff.

I... I'm so tempted to watch Attack on Titan.

B-BUT THAT ONE BATTLE SCENE I SAW HOLY FUCK. Th-That's the stuff of nightmares.

That's the stuff of MY nightmares.

... So conflicted.

Coil :'(

And I spy a Kon. Is it okay now?

Gantz is about a survival game that dead people play. tl;dr They need to kill aliens so they can come back to life, but the game is usually rigged against them. It's horrendously brutal, but eerily compelling.

... Interesting...

Coil :'(

And I spy a Kon. Is it okay now?

I'm on three of that~

[spoiler=Turn Back Now][spoiler=I'm warning you][spoiler=eyeball being desecrated]FORJ6aD.jpg

LPKr3Qc.jpg

You know, as soon as I brought up Mirai Nikki, I KNEW someone was going to mention this part.