• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But Kon and Marthur is already canon

I have a friend who once lent A Game of Thrones to another friend and as soon as he did he said that spoiler from that book.

Well ok, we cant have Kon two-timing. ;):

LOL. FOR THE BOOKS ARE LONG AND FULL OF SPOILERS! As is the interwebz. My friend is scared to google anything from the series because of spoilers. Hes reading the books but will only read after seeing the according seasons of the show. (So hes waiting until next season to finish ASoS.) Silly, i know but whattaya gonna do?

Well ok, we cant have Kon two-timing. ;):

LOL. FOR THE BOOKS ARE LONG AND FULL OF SPOILERS! As is the interwebz. My friend is scared to google anything from the series because of spoilers. Hes reading the books but will only read after seeing the according seasons of the show. (So hes waiting until next season to finish ASoS.) Silly, i know but whattaya gonna do?

As soon as the next book is out I'll isolate myself in a cave from the outside world and it's spoilers until I get a copy.

Great so once I get distracted with stuffs I come back too late...

it's also harder to read and a bad habit

Oh shut up you, I use it all the time and you haven't complained to me about it yet xb

But since you've already run off to sleep I'll just link this to you tomorrow otherwise you'll never find it~

I should really go back to playing. Last time I played, I finally got an iron helmet so I combined myself a hagane one. Just gotta tackle the keep now. Is hagane the strongest material?

The strongest material is a bronze-like metal called Damascus, but Damascus equipment is extremely rare, particularly on the first playthrough. The few Damascus items found in chests are actually outclassed by more high end hagane equipment. There is some good Damascus equipment to be found, but it has to be dropped by enemies.

Unless you want to do a lot of grinding, it's probably better to stick with hagane equipment. Silver is also an excellent material (for weapons at least) despite its apparent weakness compared to hagane or even iron. I always have a couple silver weapons in my inventory whenever possible.

Gale_Does_Not_Comprehend_by_nuu.jpg

Yes.

The strongest material is a bronze-like metal called Damascus, but Damascus equipment is extremely rare, particularly on the first playthrough. The few Damascus items found in chests are actually outclassed by more high end hagane equipment. There is some good Damascus equipment to be found, but it has to be dropped by enemies.

Unless you want to do a lot of grinding, it's probably better to stick with hagane equipment. Silver is also an excellent material (for weapons at least) despite its apparent weakness compared to hagane or even iron. I always have a couple silver weapons in my inventory whenever possible.

Oh, is that so? Weird. I have a couple silver weapons, like that guy's baton thing, and some dagger. I think the baton is in my inventory.

Pretty much, yeah. That ending.

Canada, PLEASE, I am a happily committed woman stop distracting me.

wait what

who are you cheating on me with NOW?

jk but YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT. I LOVE AMERICA BUT SLKFHSLKFHSF.

そう。

...and what are you going to do to stop me? I don't think the usual method to stop my Japanese teasing will work.

what usual method

and who said I'm gonna stop you.

I'd say go for it. Have you played any of the previous games?

Rocked the shit out of 2 and 3.

Clorica also looks like EXCELLENT waifu material

wait what

who are you cheating on me with NOW?

jk but YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT. I LOVE AMERICA BUT SLKFHSLKFHSF.

what usual method

and who said I'm gonna stop you.

Eren Jaeger.

China. Nothing new over here~

Just geeeeee, that video. [/squee]

It should be noted that silver is most effective against undead, phantoms, and evil type enemies. It's preferable to use hagane weapons against other types of enemies.