• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

rrlyKU0.pngdZB4v0U.png

Wx896tB.pngcSjB6UK.png

e15kkqi.png

...what are these euphemisms even?

You see, she is utilizing naval expressions and technical terminology as innuendo so as to allude to sexual acts. For example, when she is saying "Board me," she is in fact referring to the act of sexual reproduction you human-creatures perform oh so often. I too was confused as to the deeper meaning until I plumbed the depths of my terminal matrix core.

Boop bop beep.

Also I'm watching Kill la Kill right now, and so are my friends. We'll discuss the show, but everything always loops back around to bitching that the females are scantily clad, and that it breaks immersion. What is the deal with sexuality here? Am I to believe that having sailor uniforms that give you super special awesome powers or that a random school operates as a tyrannical government is believable, but OH SHIT SON BOOBS AND HIPS HOW UNREALISTIC

Why can't everyone just love bewbs -.-

Edited by Esau of Isaac

*enters thread and sees above* Ummm... should I even ask?

Don't worry, if you stay, you get used to it that it won't even bother you anymore when people start bringing that sort of stuff again and again.

Also I'm watching Kill la Kill right now, and so are my friends. We'll discuss the show, but everything always loops back around to bitching that the females are scantily clad, and that it breaks immersion. What is the deal with sexuality here? Am I to believe that having sailor uniforms that give you super special awesome powers or that a random school operates as a tyrannical government is believable, but OH SHIT SON BOOBS AND HIPS HOW UNREALISTIC

not everyone is obsessed with female anatomy/they are tired of sex appeal being used in everything

thats two finals down

one to go

it's actually about female empowerment and saying that not being ashamed of doing what you gotta do is how you find your inner strength Edited by Pride

You see, she is utilizing naval expressions and technical terminology as innuendo so as to allude to sexual acts. For example, when she is saying "Board me," she is in fact referring to the act of sexual reproduction you human-creatures perform oh so often. I too was confused as to the deeper meaning until I plumbed the depths of my terminal matrix core.

She says 私を乗って。

One thing is liking it, another thing is liking extreme exposure to it in every kind of media

Fuck that.

Preach it sister

And fuck as much as I like to joke about it I'm pretty sure most people didn't go see Thor 2 because Chris Hemsworth was shirtless for all of 4 seconds in a 2 hour movie

Generally people who watch Thor want to see Thor smash things and Loki do the Loki thing and Thor and Loki be brotherly and feels and not sex if you watch a 2 hour movie for 4 seconds of a shirtless dude I don't know what to tell you

and the 4 second shirtless Thor is but a nice bonus for those of us who are sick of seeing our bodies being constantly objectified and it's a dude being gratuitously sexualised for a change and it's nowhere near anything with what we get bombarded with to tell us that we exist solely for viewing pleasures, that we exist just to look pretty, that we are valued for appearance above all no matter how accomplished you are otherwise

fuck that indeed