• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>black

>Christmas

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That's racist

And Santa's belt is black

And guess Jesus hair probably was too

I remember back in seventh grade when someone I went to school with said he was going to spray paint all the snow in his yard black so he could have a non-racist black Christmas. :|

(Note: He's white, although he claimed that being part Brazilian made him nonwhite)

EDIT: Tangerine's current color is acceptable, but I still want to be orange. >:O

don't you mean, you want THE orange?

Edited by Tonton

don't you mean, you want THE orange?

Yes, I want the orange... The orange group that is!

Orange is not Christmas-y! I just spent time trying to make admins Christmas-y and still recognizable, I will not ruin it with orange >:O.

Everyone's colors are so perfect now.

Fine then! See if I ever do anything nice for you again!

Jerk!

There is a grinch side of me, I am proud of it.

You shouldn't be. We're friends! Just think of all we've been through... The adventures we had!

Damn ninja couple ninja'ing me

OH OH

I just remembered! Last year I put "happy screwyear" as my status, and Freohr completely took me by surprise by responding with a perverse comment. Fun times.

Stop drinking so much alcoholic eggnog.

Hey you.

Haha XD In all seriousness, I don't drink alcohol, so it's probably something else. I hope it's just my bed being uncomfortable and not something serious.

Hi, I see you changed your color, and that I apparently missed you being silver and white.

I would like to know why I've had to wake up with a headache almost every single day for the past 2(+?) years ;~;

But it's been giving me a break lately, I think... The headache I got this morning started when I brushed my teeth, strangely enough, but it's gone again by now.

You need to step it up, Taylor.

maximum playing

So I'm watching a video playthrough of Ys Celceta since I'll probably never get a vita

damn the dialogue is so good

i hear the vita tv was executed poorly too

such a pity

also, tits only next year

;_;

I would like to know why I've had to wake up with a headache almost every single day for the past 2(+?) years ;~;

But it's been giving me a break lately, I think... The headache I got this morning started when I brushed my teeth, strangely enough, but it's gone again by now.

Must be all the stuff I keep putting on your head. Maybe I shouldn't do that anymore...

Haha XD In all seriousness, I don't drink alcohol, so it's probably something else. I hope it's just my bed being uncomfortable and not something serious.

Hi, I see you changed your color, and that I apparently missed you being silver and white.

Yes! I am no longer left out of the Christmas cheer after giving you guys my color. Pretty sure a heartwarming seasonal tv-movie could be made out of this story.

Hopefully you feel better soon :(. Take painkillers! One a day is good for your health anyway.

i hear the vita tv was executed poorly too

such a pity

Wha, seriously? Damn... That was the first Sony product I had been excited about in quite a long time, too.