• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to come down there and slap your confidence upside the head, Tay?

... Um. CAN you slap such a thing? XD

Ha ha...

Well...I've forgot to mention that some people are rather camera shy.

Rather? More like very. Which is why I'm singing in my room away from people.

As another person who's victim of no confidence, I think that would probably make her confidence get even worse because it's so low and being told that it's too low and will just keep sinking and sinking and sinking ;n;

But I suppose of course, the results may vary~ Maybe she's different than I am!!

Nope, no varying results I think.. that sounds like me RIGHT there. :\

lotta things can attribute to low confidence. although tbh i rather deal with a person who has low confidence than a person who has too much confidence. too much confidence means the person needs to have good things said about them or they get pissy. that's pretty unhealthy.

Nope, no varying results I think.. that sounds like me RIGHT there. :\

Siiigh, i-it's not quite fun to have when being informed that it's something that needs to change just makes it go downhill ;u;

Shy child + lolmiddle school + a year and half's worth of mental self-abuse = me.

Social anxiety + social anxiety + social anxiety = me

I don't even have excuses for my behaviour ;n;

Oh yeah well there's also the low self-esteem part~

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's okay, Aiku will help you.

You're right, he does help ;u;

It will be super slow though, and I think there's a limit to how high my confidence/esteem can go... x3

It also doesn't help how much I bask in how much better he is than I am, making me wish I could be more like him but realize I'm not and then I get sad because he does so much better than me in just about everything~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Siiigh, i-it's not quite fun to have when being informed that it's something that needs to change just makes it go downhill ;u;

Social anxiety + social anxiety + social anxiety = me

I don't even have excuses for my behaviour ;n;

Oh yeah well there's also the low self-esteem part~

Exactly... every time I try to stand up for myself and admit my problems, my brain retorts with, "Oh, GOOD, now you KNOW you're fucked up".

A-Ah, well, if you can THOSE excuses... I don't.

I never had a decent sense of self-worth... except for those two years I pretended I had an ego, but THAT broke because hello 2012.

Exactly... every time I try to stand up for myself and admit my problems, my brain retorts with, "Oh, GOOD, now you KNOW you're fucked up".

A-Ah, well, if you can THOSE excuses... I don't.

I never had a decent sense of self-worth... except for those two years I pretended I had an ego, but THAT broke because hello 2012.

Heehee~ Yeeeeaaah

Hmm... sorry, by "can" did you mean "call"? Because I don't entirely understand what you meant ;~;

My main point though is that I never had things in my life to make me the way I am like you have~ So I am not able to blame the environment around me ;u;

And okay now, it's sleepy time for me so buh bye everyone~

And since it's his birthday in his time zone and it will be for me in about 5 minutes

Happy birthday Marthur!!!

>Implying I fall

You underestimate my flanly power.

Okay~!

Heehee~ Yeeeeaaah

Hmm... sorry, by "can" did you mean "call"? Because I don't entirely understand what you meant ;~;

My main point though is that I never had things in my life to make me the way I am like you have~ So I am not able to blame the environment around me ;u;

And okay now, it's sleepy time for me so buh bye everyone~

And since it's his birthday in his time zone and it will be for me in about 5 minutes

Happy birthday Marthur!!!

Can call. I forgot a word. Christ I'm a dunce.

A-Ah, well... just like me to blame other things...

Good night Freohr.