• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then again, I don't have anyone to discuss my games with irl lol, soooo...

[spoiler=Click at your own risk.]G8Lpj0m.png

Does this mean I waifu'd Tharja? :V (even though I restarted the game because Lifetaker.)

Edited by Mitsuki

Not really. I had to go with that longish slicked back one. :/

Oh yeah. I NEED FACIAL HAIR ON MY MALE AVATARS! AHDJFSFD!

Next Awakening run shall be the Loki run. Im wondering if i should waifu Tharja again for that one...

That was the one I was thinking then. Facial hair would've been nice. A good smashing beard like Duncan's or Male!Hawke….

Well, then again, I don't have anyone to discuss my games with irl lol, soooo...

[spoiler=Click at your own risk.]Ha2ZgH5.png

Does this mean I waifu'd Tharja? :V (even though I restarted the game because Lifetaker.)

Har. But she isnt married to you......

That was the one I was thinking then. Facial hair would've been nice. A good smashing beard like Duncan's or Male!Hawke….

Are you...an ASOIAF fan by chance?

N-no... I just thought... wedding dreeeeeeeeess.

I did it because of Ein.

bride=/=wife

Sure it does.

Rey agreed. Don't bother him about it.

Edited by Mitsuki

Heehee, that just made me realize that I currently own Awakening, but I can't play it until Christmas because it is wrapped up in wrapping paper and is meant to be saved for that time~

Ouch. There it is...Its under that smelly tree carcass with those dressings on it. There it is..waiting...wrapped in sickeningly sweet paper with Santas on it saying "ho ho ho." Taunting you....

SO ARE YA GONNA PUT UP WITH THAT? ARE YA!

:B

Are you...an ASOIAF fan by chance?

A song of Ice and Fire? I know a lot about it, but I can't… really get into the books. Too many downs, not enough ups for my tastes, at least for now. Same with the show, Game of Thrones. I DO really like the grey and grey morality of the whole thing, though.

Ouch. There it is...Its under that smelly tree carcass with those dressings on it. There it is..waiting...wrapped in sickeningly sweet paper with Santas on it saying "ho ho ho." Taunting you....

SO ARE YA GONNA PUT UP WITH THAT? ARE YA!

:B

Heehee, it's not under my tree yet, since I am not currently at home~

I'm good at waiting ^o^ And to contribute to that..... I've heard so much about Awakening that... I just don't want the game nearly as much as I used to... But I guess it's not like I've gotten that much spoiled to me, really~

And anyway, he wants me to wait to open it so I shall wait for him~

At first, I used to never keep track of the number of people following this thread at all

Then once the number caught my eye for idr why and then it continued to catch my eye and then I noticed... the number of people following this thread changes a lot more often than I would have expected it to x3

And again, this is just me being the strange person I am with the strange interest in numbers~